Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Mail Bug / Gold duplication [?]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,088
Mail Bug / Gold duplication [?]

Hi,

just got an error while item withdraw and a error messages pop uped.

But then i was able to check a Curreny Exchange Mail for withdraw :O. And suddenly i got 6g outta nowhere.

Any ideas?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you remember what you did before that "message" you spoke of, perhaps its possible to replicate it.

P.S: I think we're the only 2 around here who are currently actively playing BnS. lol

Old   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
If you remember what you did before that "message" you spoke of, perhaps its possible to replicate it.

P.S: I think we're the only 2 around here who are currently actively playing BnS. lol
I just checked 3 Mails from AH and pressed withdraw got a lag and a Window Pop upped with "Error while withdraw" or something like that.
And I only got 2/3 Items. the other Item was still in the Mail and a random currency Exchange Mail got checkable.

Hav really no idea tried already to freeze the process while withdraw but didn't work .

--

True haha.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post

I play it too xD

Old   #5

elite*gold: 0
Im still playing.
Until revelation online is released anyway

I just want openworld pvp everywhere i miss proper pvp.
Ssp/arena /6v6 its all a bit carebear pvp

Hope i make sense lol
Old   #6

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada' View Post
I just checked 3 Mails from AH and pressed withdraw got a lag and a Window Pop upped with "Error while withdraw" or something like that.
And I only got 2/3 Items. the other Item was still in the Mail and a random currency Exchange Mail got checkable.

Hav really no idea tried already to freeze the process while withdraw but didn't work .

--

True haha.
sry this is old but did u try it with Lag-switch i mean if u had a lag i would be possible like in RaiderZ if some 1 know the old raiderZ dmg bug