Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 09:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Want to trade a powerful exploit for summoner exploit.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Want to trade a powerful exploit for summoner exploit.

I called this exploit "Ghosting" this exploit was discovered by me and my brother. This exploit is PVE only and only in dungeons.

Your HP is set at 0 "you are dead"
You can run and fly "you are free"
You can run up to enemies including bosses and not be seen "You are in spirit"
You can attack any mob including bosses and they will not react "Possession"
Reek dungeon loot and become dead rich.

I've sold this exploit privately to three people and now looking to trade for the summoner exploit. Contact me via Skype "Jking Palace" serious trade please.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12999616_519696144886402_1437435388_o.jpg (278.1 KB, 535 views)
File Type: jpg 13000468_519696154886401_1048188769_o.jpg (305.1 KB, 532 views)
File Type: jpg BnS chat with bro.jpg (274.7 KB, 507 views)



Jcole81 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,047
Received Thanks: 216
such information must to be reported to ncsoft


CrystalCoder is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalCoder View Post
such information must to be reported to ncsoft
What the, why would you say that? I thought this was the place for us to share crazy exploits for fun etc etc. I now see people selling them and saying strange things like you did, what happen to this place?
Jcole81 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalCoder View Post
such information must to be reported to ncsoft
dude its a hacking forum. yes its kinda sad but ncsoft west is trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcole81 View Post
What the, why would you say that? I thought this was the place for us to share crazy exploits for fun etc etc. I now see people selling them and saying strange things like you did, what happen to this place?
wrong section.


Viet.Viet is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
cat maybe att only, player view only.
can't kill boss because non aggro boss when cat die )))
onimu is offline  
Old   #6


 
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 741
Received Thanks: 175
are you still selling it?
[Mars] is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcole81 View Post
I called this exploit "Ghosting" this exploit was discovered by me and my brother. This exploit is PVE only and only in dungeons.

Your HP is set at 0 "you are dead"
You can run and fly "you are free"
You can run up to enemies including bosses and not be seen "You are in spirit"
You can attack any mob including bosses and they will not react "Possession"
Reek dungeon loot and become dead rich.

I've sold this exploit privately to three people and now looking to trade for the summoner exploit. Contact me via Skype "Jking Palace" serious trade please.
Okay but HOW THE HELL YOU BYPASSED THE GAMEGUARD MATE? I tried more than 3 days and nothing, can you explain me? or just sell me the " BYPASS tutorial for that ****" just that
ThomasAdison is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 191
Received Thanks: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasAdison View Post
Okay but HOW THE HELL YOU BYPASSED THE GAMEGUARD MATE? I tried more than 3 days and nothing, can you explain me? or just sell me the " BYPASS tutorial for that ****" just that
So you tried for 3 whole days and you didn't manage to "Break" Gameguard so the gameguard must be unbroken? People try months to break things like that. And this guy never said that he hacked the GG or anything like that. What he said it's an exploit, that means he found an ingame bug and he is abusing it. BTW I could be interested about this, send me a PM with the price.
EIMAIbot is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasAdison View Post
Okay but HOW THE HELL YOU BYPASSED THE GAMEGUARD MATE? I tried more than 3 days and nothing, can you explain me? or just sell me the " BYPASS tutorial for that ****" just that
you dont bypass gg, if you used half a brain cell and looked on these forums you would know what to do.
Porkie160278 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
How is this even useful?
StrikerFox is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
Interested too.
fafakore is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
PM me! Im am interested!
AbyssWatchers is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
PM Bro... interesed me.. :3!
DarkFalconxD is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 7
you are ruining game dude...
poomassacre is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 550
Received Thanks: 27
Nice fake ****


Akoichi is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[SELL EXPLOIT] Summoner IMMORTALITY
Hello, i SELL Exploit "Immortality" for Summoner. With this exploit you can do in solo ALL dungeons (blue, green or purple) , you can do in solo all...
9 Replies - Blade & Soul
summoner exploit/no cooldown hack
hi, im searching the summoner exploit/no cooldown hack. Or anyone that can help me doing this.
6 Replies - Blade & Soul
[NEW] 7/12/2015 - TAHM KENCH Summoner Bug/Exploit
TAHM KENCH Summoner Bug/Exploit Step 1: Get Devoured by Ally Tahm Kench Step 2: Spam LEFT click Step 3: Profit When you spam left click,...
12 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Exploit ? Summoner spells in-game changing ?
hi, i had a game vs intermediate bots on my smurf account (26lvl) and i was in a lane with a cassiopeia! at the start of the game she has flash...
4 Replies - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions
Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)
Credits go to powerget23 from MM0wned tested and confirmed, have fun XD
1 Replies - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.