Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to look for ground speed address?

Discussion on How to look for ground speed address? within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb How to look for ground speed address?

Anyone here knows how to get ground speed address using CE? I'm playing in asian server so the address from the standalone speed hack does not work. If there is anyone out there willing to teach me how, PM me. Thanks.
Old 04/17/2016, 22:56   #2

just get your player **** from the sdk and poke groundspeed
Old 04/18/2016, 06:41   #3

Actually got the numbers and got a locked on 1 address. Now my problem is how to get this addresses to work on pointer scan. I've watched videos on how to use it and tried but ****, its taking so long for search to finish. Probably >2hrs.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HunGames 12Sky2 Attack Speed and Move Speed Address
10/10/2018 - 12Sky2 - 49 Replies
Attack Speed 010B3C14 Make more and it freezes bypass limiter and you are good to make higher Value. MovingSpeed 010B3C18 Make Higher and the char looks like its running but stuck on same spot also bypass limiter and you are good to go. This version is kind of a little harder to crack down then the Age version -.- But possible ^^ Palace Rank MaxV 96 Visual of CP Reinforce Adress 010B3B98 Value from More to come soon ;(
Address von Speed usw.
05/04/2009 - Metin2 - 5 Replies
Hi ho, ich arbeite mit Maxi 007 an einen neuen MHS für Metin wir sind auch schon sehr weit jedoch wir brauchen noch Addressen bei dennen wir die Valuen ändern wollen Die Valuen haben wir schon mal bekommen ich hoffe jemand hilft mal uns damit wir unseren MHS fertigbekommen können für den Anfang reichen mindestens die Addressen für z.B. Speed
Speed Address.
12/20/2008 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
Since the update that came up today, I cannot find the speed value anymore. Also, I can`t do the zero mana run thingy -.-' Tried on 4/2 bytes, and still all I got was sheet. Any1 here has the address of speed hack, and could share it with me/the other users, please? -.-
Speed glitching/ flying on ground..
05/17/2008 - Soldier Front - 7 Replies
ok i was in a game and some guy was speed glitching "flying".. and it just wasnt a longg jump.. he never touched the ground in flight.. so my question is how do u speed glitch/ fly.. what programs are need/fixed.. if u can, tell me what are needed, how do u do it.. etc.. thnx
training ground speed hack?
10/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
im looking for a hack that will speed my hit rate when hitting dummies? Do you know where i can get one?:confused::confused::confused::confused: