Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BladenSoul Multi Boxing "idea"

Discussion on BladenSoul Multi Boxing "idea" within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb BladenSoul Multi Boxing "idea"

Multi Boxing BnS appears to be the second most interesting topic along with bypassing GG etc and of course we all thought it would be possible for us normal and average gamer's but with something so Innocent IT'S NOT!. I've been at it for about four days now trying to figure out ways to get at least one extra client up, I've tried a lot modified files etc and nothing works but then an idea lit the **** up in my head..

I have seen a few amount of players multi boxing in BnS and it had me scratching my head that these players knows something simple because hacking to multi box seems a bit to much and so i did some research and came up with VMWare and virtualbox but that did not work out at all and once again I was back in the hole, hmm they must be running 25 separate PC's but got **** that would be insane and so what the hell are they doing to be multi boxing?

The idea that came to mind is cloud computers. After looking some up and reading specs and the fact you are able to use your own files on it told me that cloud gaming could be the golden ticket to bypassing the bs and multi box to no end, for $50 a month I get my own personal cloud computer loaded with 6 CPU Cores, 16 GB RAM, 240 GB Storage and Windows 8.1 Included but I don't want to spend out my *** right now and so I found Silverlight.

Silverlight is a cloud base computer and so I thought multi boxing would now work now that I am on a separate computer but the got **** service don't allow you to run .EXE... and so I was force to do more searching and ran into SDK Silverlight modding using Visual Studios, a script that allow Silverlight to run executable in it's own window but I can't get the script to work, here is the info:

So if anyone here is familiar with VS SDK modding should try this out for multi boxing because it should work.
Old 03/26/2016, 06:38   #2

you realize cloud computers dont come with graphics cards that can run games, and that 6 core cpu is probably hanging out at around 1.4ghz.

the way you multibox is bypass the restriction for 1 client and then you just run 2, 3, whatever. if you cant do that, use vmware for a 2nd char. if you wanna run like 8 you're prob using a bot and it should already have that functionality built in.
Old 03/26/2016, 06:50   #3

Yeah I know that and that is why I am trying to convince a company that is just starting out to add them in.

"Thank you for loving our idea! It is nice to hear people are interested and think it is a good idea.

As far as your question goes, we currently do not have video cards installed on our upcoming cloud computers so gaming would be "a bit laggy" But we definitely plan to put some in and offer them as an option in the near future.

To access the cloud computers we send you a small program that you can use from any computer in the world. And once you connect it is like using a normal computer so you can do whatever you please!

Thanks again, let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!"
Old 03/26/2016, 14:34   #4

what you're looking for is which i think has gone bankrupt like 3 times now. its not profitable. the only reason its still afloat is the ps4 incorporated it.

streaming a game the way you are talking about eats so many resources and then the bandwidth, easily 15mbps per person the entire time you play. think of how much data netflix uses, now double that and increase the cpu load by 8x then toss in a graphics card as well and multiply it by all the users for heat, wattage, cooling, and price.
Old 03/27/2016, 21:29   #5

elite*gold: 100
Problem would be solved if there's a public way to remove Themida. Trust me. Even Izeliae here will help you get a multibox-ready client.
Old 03/27/2016, 21:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Problem would be solved if there's a public way to remove Themida. Trust me. Even Izeliae here will help you get a multibox-ready client.
themida isnt the issue at all. you can remove themida using LCF-AT's scripts for ollydbg completely automatically.

theres a lot of info on the russian forums for running multiple clients, they use a custom launcher.
Old 03/28/2016, 06:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
themida isnt the issue at all. you can remove themida using LCF-AT's scripts for ollydbg completely automatically.

theres a lot of info on the russian forums for running multiple clients, they use a custom launcher.
PM me these Russian forums. I'll read on them. You know, for science and stuff.
Old 03/28/2016, 16:52   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
PM me these Russian forums. I'll read on them. You know, for science and stuff.
I'll have to find them again. Stretch your Google fu, maybe you'll beat me to it
Old 03/28/2016, 20:45   #9

Nah, I fogot the Russian website that has BnS Stuff in it.
All I can remember is Allcheats.ru which focuses more on FPS & Gold selling. lol
Old 03/31/2016, 13:59   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post

mmmm can you remove themida for me and share it here on NA client.exe new version
Old 03/31/2016, 17:00   #11

No I'm only a bit less lazy than you so you can Google the script I mentioned and do it yourself