Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultra low settings

Discussion on Ultra low settings within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Ultra low settings

Is there a way to do "No render" or "ultra low" graphics in BnS?
I got Optimize for low-end PC checked but it is not enough
Can pay if anyone can do something.
Old 03/31/2016, 13:56   #2

Pay for a better PC instead.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2016, 21:36   #3

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Jinx View Post
Pay for a better PC instead.
You missed the point.
having to disable the Graphics rendering will greatly reduce the Ram usage. In which, you can RUN as many client as you want with the bot.
Old 04/06/2016, 22:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
You missed the point.
having to disable the Graphics rendering will greatly reduce the Ram usage. In which, you can RUN as many client as you want with the bot.
nothing of your post is true.
disabling graphic renderings wont reduce ram usage at all, as the game still loads the resources.
it also wont let you run as many clients as you want, because its still gonna use a large amount of CPU for data crunching.

disabling all rendering can be done by going fullscreen (true fullscreen) and then alt-tab out. you'll see the cpu use drop (unless it hits a complex op like loading a new region) but ram will be the same.
Old 04/06/2016, 22:34   #5

I dont want to argue but someone did it in SRO before the Clientless bots came.
If I recall someone named 0x33 and probably changed username afterwards that I cant remember well.

The thing he did was removed all rendering even that what you called loading of resources.

I tried searching his post back 2004/2006ish but no avail.

Well, Im not forcing you this but thats what there is to it.
Old 04/06/2016, 22:53   #6

Quote:
I dont want to argue but someone did it in SRO before the Clientless bots came.
If I recall someone named 0x33 and probably changed username afterwards that I cant remember well.

The thing he did was removed all rendering even that what you called loading of resources.

I tried searching his post back 2004/2006ish but no avail.

Well, Im not forcing you this but thats what there is to it.
sure if he disabled all the loading of resources it would lower ram use, but keep in mind that SRO was a much less sophisticated game and that games these days use more cpu and not just for rendering =p
unfortunately UE3 itself just loading basic components is going to eat up a good chunk of ram.
Old 04/07/2016, 02:19   #7

Quote:
You missed the point.
So, Basically you're saying paying someone for some tool for just a game instead of saving up and buying a good PC is worth? 'cause that's why I told OP to try get a new one. Meaning, more games. Better graphics. Not just BnS.
Old 04/07/2016, 05:06   #8

Looking at the username (OP) it appears he is boting. And needed "this solution" to let him bot as many client as he can. And yes, this solution is cheaper than of upgrading to a newer or even higher rig. Assuming that this guy is focusing only for BnS.
This also assumes, he already had a better rig that both of us.

Tags
no render, ultra low