Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for some tips for bns beginners

Discussion on Looking for some tips for bns beginners within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for some tips for bns beginners

i am a beginner of blade and soul, i want some tips, and i will share some blade and soul guide later

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ACCOUNTS FOR BEGINNERS
08/05/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Accounts for beginners Hello Sell a lot of accounts for beginners these accounts consist of: !) all characters with their basic cards 2) at least one hero with 20 level in order to play Tavern Brawl 3) different cards: common, rare/gold rare, epic/gold epic, legendary(0-2) 4) 200 gold ( you can buy TGT cards)
Beginners Help :)
03/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
You are new player? This is easy to get premium acc Just register this link : Browser games and you will get free 2 months of premium acc :) If you dont get , write me :cool:
[Tips]Which attribute should I add? (Stats Tips)
02/22/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 59 Replies
These are the Tips for the STATS or ATTRIBUTES of each Character: Note: These are based on my observations in PVP and dungeon runs. Start with: ELESIS Elesis can be considered as one of the "tanker" or basically the "tank" of the gang, and since she is a tanker, you don't need to increase her defense. GCPH just released the skill tree for Elesis, which made her stronger, and more reliable. Here are some tips for her attribute build: Skill Atk - to improve the damage of her skills. Atk...
Mb for beginners
01/04/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Ok when u do the moonbox quest for first time or something. Go collect tokens in the place how much u want 4-5-6 and go out the quest place Bring that tokens in a city do this with every token to other city. Sample: Desert tokens in Desertcity ... When u have 5 or more tokens go to the place and make 5 mbs :D Easier :)text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Hheeh just a tip ;)' border='0' alt='Hheeh just a tip ;)' />