Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where are all those hacks?

Discussion on Where are all those hacks? within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where are all those hacks?

When you browse official forums and such you will notice a lot of people crying over exploiters on the arena. Invisibilibty hack, no CD, no animation, teleports and more. These things exist for sure, but I cannot find any info about them anywhere. Does anyone know more about all of the above exploits, or where to find more about them?
Old 03/26/2016, 14:31   #2

they are mostly idiots.
the fury exploit which most people are whining about as 'no cd' is you use fury right before the match starts and when you get warped into the match it resets the cd so you can use it twice which is enough to ******* wreck anyone who tries to get in melee range.
its not a hack, its an exploit.

there is no "no cd" hack. doesnt exist. cds are server sided. theres a couple bugs here and there that let you do **** you shouldnt be able to but its not a no cd.
teleport exists, its kinda buggy and doesnt go through walls so its honestly safer to walk in most cases. its also easy to figure out.
Old 03/26/2016, 15:02   #3

I witnesed "no cd" exploit on my own. Blade Dancer spamming five point strike 10 times in a row. It does exist.
Old 03/26/2016, 15:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaime View Post
I witnesed "no cd" exploit on my own. Blade Dancer spamming five point strike 10 times in a row. It does exist.
Got a YouTube link?
Old 03/27/2016, 07:41   #5

Received Thanks: 1,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
Got a YouTube link?

Old 03/27/2016, 11:41   #6

I haven't really been playing this game much but according to a friend of mine who's been reversing/scripting/packet sniffing over there, he says that there's a TON of exploitable functions and server sided cooldowns that are ****-easy to bypass. Although I myself haven't played around with it so I can't say for sure.

Hacking BnS looks fun, might give it a shot when I have some time :P
Old 03/27/2016, 15:35   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post

thats not a bd spamming five point strike.
Old 03/27/2016, 19:50   #8

Received Thanks: 1,011
Quote:
thats not a bd spamming five point strike.
But a Scummoner, wich has resist the whole fight, spamming without loosing focus. This Hack can be used on every class.
Old 03/27/2016, 20:08   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
But a Scummoner, wich has resist the whole fight, spamming without loosing focus. This Hack can be used on every class.
not sure where you get your information but i HAVE that "hack" which is actually an exploit and you're wrong about who it works for.
Old 03/27/2016, 21:42   #10

Does this exploit only work for PvP or can it be used in PvE as well?
Old 03/28/2016, 01:25   #11

Quote:
not sure where you get your information but i HAVE that "hack" which is actually an exploit and you're wrong about who it works for.
Mind enlightening us on what that exploit was? Not like anybody would use it for long since you will be reported in two seconds. Looked a bit like a bot exploit of some sort.
Old 03/28/2016, 03:26   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkleTits View Post
Mind enlightening us on what that exploit was? Not like anybody would use it for long since you will be reported in two seconds. Looked a bit like a bot exploit of some sort.
if i didnt mind, i would've posted it in my first response. i do mind. if you get reported you're doing it wrong.
Old 03/28/2016, 06:23   #13

Only location/movement hacks tend to work, everything else seems to be server sided, although there are still some exploits that exist. The summoner in the video posted isn't actually using a cooldown/resist hack, otherwise you would see it on every other class. As evident by most video evidence, the summoners are usually bots (autoface and doesn't manage pet) that uses a script to abuse an exploit exclusive to summoners.

If a no cooldown hack did exist you would see it abused on much better classes with OP cooldowns, like a KFM with infinite blue buff, that can just spam cc you and searing palm to death. Most of the complaints comes from idiots on the forums not understanding the class they are facing in terms of ability usage.
Old 03/28/2016, 14:55   #14

elite*gold: 112
Received Thanks: 2,048
saw myself one summoner spamming sunflower, but he was not perma resist like this one, only in second round after he lost first because i bursted him down

also i met an assassin capable of denying getting drawed out of stealth, i used spin, lmb and v to pull all enemies in a area together (with my bd) and he couldnt be drawn out of stealth like others
Old 03/28/2016, 14:58   #15

Summoner can spam sunflower normally if they get photosynthesis stacks
@ summoner is not the only class