Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pighack - flyhack

Discussion on Pighack - flyhack within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Pighack - flyhack

This game has no sense playing anymore in eu as most players left already (60-70% for sure, maybe more), atm its a waste of time, endless grind for nothing so i want to make some fun.
i am asking if i can trust this "pighack" as i can see it has high trojan detect ratio and cant find any confirmation that it doesnt steal my passwords and take control over my computer.
Can anyone confirm if its safe to buy because public speed hack doesnt work anymore.
Old 04/01/2016, 23:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Please, just uninstall
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PigHack -> Fly Hack | Speed Hack | Undetected
10/26/2021 - Blade & Soul Trading - 2 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/jTcnkb1.png Pighack has now launched! It includes a FlyHack so you can jump in the air and freeze you position and no melee person can ATTACK you great in PvE and Pvp! All for $15 for life this includes future games too! Also a SpeedHack! Move at three times the speed than other people! All undetected by GameGuard and NCSOFT.
pighack?
02/26/2016 - Blade & Soul - 21 Replies
anyone any idea how they manage to get fly hack to work.
flyhack 3.3.0?
12/18/2009 - General Coding - 4 Replies
hallo wollte mal fragen ob schon ein flyhack programm drausen ist? Danke im vorraus
Flyhack
09/21/2009 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hiho, weiss jemand welchen Hack die 60er DK's in 1k Winter nutzen, die ohne Mount rumfliegen und unter der Erde Erze abbauen?