Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about B&S private server

Discussion on Question about B&S private server within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about B&S private server

Hey guys !

I know the game is pretty new in EU and a lot of people are already tired of that ncsoft **** that's why one question has to be asked.

Do you think some privat' servers are about to be created?

Idc if people find the game cool this way, it is their own choice. As for me, I prefer a full game with less time and less money spend in. And at this point, Ncsoft is surely about to change everything as a p2w as this last event.

I already played privat servers on others games, and I think it is the best way to discover and access a full game without spending too much time or money (even if you leave the game sooner).

Thx for listening and I hope you will have some answers !

Reguards,

LM
Old 05/01/2016, 01:41   #2

theres very little interest in this game by developers, so its highly unlikely to see a decent private server (especially an updated one).
Old 05/01/2016, 09:46   #3

elite*gold: 100
PlayBnS IS A PRIVATE SERVER based on Tencent's update.
Old 05/01/2016, 15:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
PlayBnS IS A PRIVATE SERVER based on Tencent's update.
it is EXTREMELY buggy. stats, skills, monster ai, its pretty rough overall. it is free to give a try tho i guess.
Old 05/02/2016, 14:59   #5

lol ffs the game is f2p (yes you can abuse cash shop to get ahead) what more do you want really other than a private server with 1000000x drop rate, 1000000 xp so everyone can run about in 1k AP gear preteneding they having fun

some ppl lol
Old 05/02/2016, 16:55   #6

That's it, I want 100000* drop rate and idc for exp, just because it's a pvp base game and to my mind it's stupid to spend some month in pve darts drop to reach pvp end game.

I knew some there wont agreed with that, but just take a look at the number of players who left in a month (pretty sur population cut by 3)...
And even if you are not a p2w faker, you have to play and support them everywhere, that is boring.
If you like to spend this time in this server, it's ok, your choice, your ****.. Wasted time pling people with 100 ap more who just paid for that, I'm already done with that.

LM
Old 05/03/2016, 16:53   #7

elite*gold: 100
^
I have to burst your bubble. I am helping people who ran private servers and stuff and as of date, there are LESS Servers that offers HIGH-Rewards.
Most of the servers Offers x2~x5 rates and that is considered as low.

Also, PlayBnS is x1/x2 rate server as they Develop along with the updates from Tencent.
In this way, their version will not GO AHEAD from the version of Tencent. Which is what they are aiming for.
Also, High-rate servers WILL Close in few months because you'll lost interests from the game.

Nonetheless, how buggy as it may be only PlayBnS IS currently the updated Private Server as of this moment for Blade & Soul.
I am not paid to advertise them because it is the fact.