Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avoid OGong SS Ban?

Discussion on Avoid OGong SS Ban? within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Avoid OGong SS Ban?

Ive already been falsely banned for RMT and got unbanned but i have been doing the ogong SS Exploit. and now im broke and really need to farm it to make money how high are the ban rates? cuz ive had guildees doing it for over 500 tears and no ban and thats like 20+ people doing it right there. but i see all these posts about people being banned. is there any way to still do it but avoid ban? or am i just ****** for making money cuz my dalies only give like 9g a day.
Old 03/01/2016, 14:56   #2

1 week.
Old 03/01/2016, 17:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeduke123 View Post
ogong banwave is tomorrow. they will check your achievement that shows how many times you've killed it. over 100 = ban.
Hahaha checking achievement is most idiotic way ever. Sry they're not going to ban anyone based on achievement.

Seriously i would stop doing ogong exploit and go do something else. They already stated once its bannable offence and they've already sent huge banwave. Banning botters / exploiters.

Tomorrow might be new wave coming but i would say stop now due we dont know what criterias they would use to track us down. Personally i dont think they will track anyone down from logs. Only player reports but im not taking risk
Old 03/01/2016, 22:12   #4

why do game companies only issue perament bans even if you are a paying customer or not? What happend to timed bans after the first offense?
Old 03/03/2016, 16:00   #5

Forget about the timed bans, they don't even warn someone and insta banning them for eternity. Their detection system, software or even personnel, is just plain stupid. Detecting some "suspicious" behaviors as a ToS violating thing, like logging into BnS with 2 physical machines (not VMWare).