Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for out of game type of bot.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for out of game type of bot.

I am looking for a bot that can do the following, and if it's even possible to make one that does.

Hooks to the game, but doesnt load it, instead use a GUI.
Load multiple accounts.
and script-able for customizing.

If thats not possible one that loads the minimum graphics needed to play the game, and or in wire-frame maybe.

Old   #2

its harder to make that than to make a clientless bot.

Old   #3

Project Hax (SRO Clientless Bot) can do both (Client or Clientless)
But Its better if its Clientless. You can load tons of account / client with less ram usage.
I botted 100 accounts on SRO few years back using ProjectHax.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Project Hax (SRO Clientless Bot) can do both (Client or Clientless)
But Its better if its Clientless. You can load tons of account / client with less ram usage.
I botted 100 accounts on SRO few years back using ProjectHax.
thats unrelated to the topic tho lol. we're talking about bns for starters but second he didnt say client or clientless, he said client but he wants the gui to be disabled to use lower cpu and ram. its not that simple =p

Old   #5

Client-less would be fine, As long as its a script-able. Judging, the Chinese already have one based on the parties I see running.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
thats unrelated to the topic tho lol. we're talking about bns for starters but second he didnt say client or clientless, he said client but he wants the gui to be disabled to use lower cpu and ram. its not that simple =p
I don't know man.
When I was trying to disable the sky, I JMPd a function and my fps skyrocketed from 20 to 170+. The outcome was that everything except my character became black. Ofc, I couldn't see **** gameplay wise so I toss that out since it was useless
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvox View Post
Client-less would be fine, As long as its a script-able. Judging, the Chinese already have one based on the parties I see running.
yea those clientless bots normally sell for around $20,000+. you're welcome to buy one.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
yea those clientless bots normally sell for around $20,000+. you're welcome to buy one.
I remember a time not long ago, Were this community would come together and hunt down what bots the Chinese are using and crack/translate them. But such the people with the power to do so, no longer seem to be around to share their findings with others.

Take L2 walker, One of the first ooc bots for lineage 2 (Ncsoft game) People in that community wanted to compete with the bots so cracked the hell out of the ooc bot.

Wish we still had that type of community. Trust me I have no problem putting in work, how ever something like an BnS OOC bot is above me.
Old   #9

The bots have gotten better encryption and security but the main thing is they aren't available to anyone. The sellers don't share them. Can't crack it if you don't have it.

With the security on some you're better off making your own

Besides, that kind of bot destroys games. We're better off with only a few having it

See all the destroyers? Multiply by 100, and that's only paid users
Old   #10

I know it might be weird saying this on a hack forum, but the bots are really ruining the game right now and I don't see bns lasting very long if it continues like this.

I literally fought 30 destroyer bots in a row in arena. They all had gibberish names, hongmoon costume, and turned to face me while cced. At every major dragon trader there are 4-5 destroyer bots. You see them everywhere looking exactly the same and even stacked on the same coordinates. On the marketplace there are pages full of bots selling things like viridian poison and misty wood keys in stacks of 100.

Every time I login I have to block at least 5 people and then there are some bots friend and pm spamming me.

I am actually playing without hacks and the game stutters every 6 seconds because of gameguard and I am not alone.

NCSoft will probably try some drastic measures. If they don't fix the bots, I think I might just stop playing anyway. I've already started playing some bdo, at least xigncode doesn't lag the game. It will suck that I can't tinker anything without re-learning how to do ring0 ****.
Old   #11

you needa remove gameguard that **** is terrible.
ncsoft is already blanket banning anyone and everyone. the problem is the game is too **** old to introduce to a new market and expect it to be hack free. im glad its not any worse than it is.
Old   #12

I would remove gameguard if I could be 100% sure I wouldn't get banned, but people are saying they got banned for using the bypass.

It seems obvious that they put in a 2nd heartbeat in client.exe to check if gamemon.des is running or something, and I'm too lazy to spend 100 hours to find out exactly what they are doing. The only people that find it worth doing are those gold sellers and bot sellers making bank to be able to spend all that time reversing gameguard every update, or if ncsoft put in a new hidden trap in client.exe.

This game has the worst bot problems I've seen out of any AAA mmo. I mean even in WoW the bots didn't ruin the game for legit players this much.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp32 View Post
I would remove gameguard if I could be 100% sure I wouldn't get banned, but people are saying they got banned for using the bypass.

It seems obvious that they put in a 2nd heartbeat in client.exe to check if gamemon.des is running or something, and I'm too lazy to spend 100 hours to find out exactly what they are doing. The only people that find it worth doing are those gold sellers and bot sellers making bank to be able to spend all that time reversing gameguard every update, or if ncsoft put in a new hidden trap in client.exe.

This game has the worst bot problems I've seen out of any AAA mmo. I mean even in WoW the bots didn't ruin the game for legit players this much.

This so much.
If I actually had time. I wouldn't mind setting up an Olly and do research on disabling the "Game Monitor", "aegisty.bin", or whatever the **** else protection they are using, since I believe that is the cause of the bannings. I'd pull an all nighter if I can, unfortunately 2 part time jobs is taking over my life atm.

I was actually praying that someone would take my advice that I mentioned @ 's thread and hope that someone else can look into it. I am still praying to this day, I haven't fully lost hope to this community
Old   #14

Quote:

i have a buddy using the bypass since launch, hes not banned. he doesnt hack in any way, just gg crashes him.
i still havent found a heartbeat btw, of any sort. and none of my bots are banned (completely removes gg)
Old   #15

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
i am playing without gameguard since bypass was realased, also used public speed hacke baisicly everywhere (open world, dungeons, arena), exploited hall of ogong over 600 times (got everything max upgreaded including soul shields) and i am using macro rt2 on my roccat mouse and i am still in game without any ban