Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for out of game type of bot.

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
i have a buddy using the bypass since launch, hes not banned. he doesnt hack in any way, just gg crashes him.
i still havent found a heartbeat btw, of any sort. and none of my bots are banned (completely removes gg)
Which bypass is he using? Is it evangard's bypass or the injected antigg one?

I'm kind of wary of running random dlls from the internet. Even if I trust them to not have a backdoor, it is hard to say if they safely bypass all the checks or if they are even sending the correct challenges.

I'd prefer to just stop playing BNS until they fix the gameguard lag rather than risk getting banned a month later after being flagged.

Here's some quotes of people saying bypasses are detected.

Old   #17

The bypass, doesn't matter if injected or the usual dll bypass, is not detected.
Are you playing the NA/EU version? You should stop worrying about it. Using the ggkiller since march 9th, my main and bots are still fine.

The only thing I would not recommend to use are hacks like that speed hack ****. That guy on the first page is utterly lying. Even if you don't hook CE up with the client.exe, you will receive an intensified kick into your nuts within 3 days.

Old   #18

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
The bypass, doesn't matter if injected or the usual dll bypass, is not detected.
Are you playing the NA/EU version? You should stop worrying about it. Using the ggkiller since march 9th, my main and bots are still fine.

The only thing I would not recommend to use are hacks like that speed hack ****. That guy on the first page is utterly lying. Even if you don't hook CE up with the client.exe, you will receive an intensified kick into your nuts within 3 days.
here are all working with CE and Autoit i guess D;

Edit: they never heared about asm
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P2933]Step29 View Post
This so much.
If I actually had time. I wouldn't mind setting up an Olly and do research on disabling the "Game Monitor", "aegisty.bin", or whatever the **** else protection they are using, since I believe that is the cause of the bannings. I'd pull an all nighter if I can, unfortunately 2 part time jobs is taking over my life atm.

I was actually praying that someone would take my advice that I mentioned @ 's thread and hope that someone else can look into it. I am still praying to this day, I haven't fully lost hope to this community
Have you looked at aegisty.bin at all?