Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 01:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Be careful, accounts getting banned.

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 539
Received Thanks: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPsycho232 View Post
its their glitch and fault.



Sneaky cheeky people m8



[P2933]Step29 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 2
Oh they are sneaky for sure


DJSketch is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,063
Received Thanks: 318
Sneaky but dumb as ****.
Got all my accounts unbanned, even my premium one.

I clearly know that GG is disabled, their crash reporter being unable to ping their server (blocking it entirely, replacing and such won't help), and yet they had no clue for banning me? It was a simple multi IP usage issue, ergo VMWare / 2 physical machines being used with 1 IP for the gameserver.

Don't worry. No one is going to ban you for good, if you are just "lagging through" the environment (speed hack).
Anything else, well, have fun dealing with it.
blapanda is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Gameguard was enabled in the last update. Kind of hard to miss the big popup when you load the game and the tray icon.

Also speedhack is easily checked server-side without gameguard. Games have been detecting it server side since ultima online.

People who used it are retarded.


temp32 is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 761
Received Thanks: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by temp32 View Post
Gameguard was enabled in the last update. Kind of hard to miss the big popup when you load the game and the tray icon.

Also speedhack is easily checked server-side without gameguard. Games have been detecting it server side since ultima online.

People who used it are retarded.
most speedhacks use QPC which is easy to detect. for BNS you can modify your movespeed which is a little harder to detect, but still very easy and im certain they monitor it.
Izeliae is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,063
Received Thanks: 318
Forget about the speedhack. I disabled GameGuard. Was just using F-Spam macro (tired of this **** conversation clusters with NPCs), guess what happened right away, once again.

They are detecting macros even without GG. We literally cannot do anything with this. Ever noticed that bots ain't using ani-cancel as a destroyer?

My second account on my VMWare, which has no additional software, just the necessary microsoft drivers, no Logitech Gaming Software and such, is still active, while my main got banned, on my main host using the usual F-Spam, since there is no ani-cancel for a Warlock ...
blapanda is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 539
Received Thanks: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Forget about the speedhack. I disabled GameGuard. Was just using F-Spam macro (tired of this **** conversation clusters with NPCs), guess what happened right away, once again.

They are detecting macros even without GG. We literally cannot do anything with this. Ever noticed that bots ain't using ani-cancel as a destroyer?

My second account on my VMWare, which has no additional software, just the necessary microsoft drivers, no Logitech Gaming Software and such, is still active, while my main got banned, on my main host using the usual F-Spam, since there is no ani-cancel for a Warlock ...
I feel you right now... All I want to do is to disable GG, but I am in _major_ fear that if I do that again my 2nd main will get permanently banned again, this is starting to get highly ******* ridiculous


It has something to do with the bypass, that's for sure. We might be missing something that NCSFOT is looking at to determine the ban, a hidden heartbeat? Did we ever find out what the **** those .ncl files are suppose to be, what about aegisty.bin? I am pretty ******* sure aegisty.bin is the culprit that's sending out the ******* information.
[P2933]Step29 is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
What program were you using to macro and what api does it use to send keystrokes? (keybd_event or SendInput).

Were you banned on the spot? Did you get a gg message?
temp32 is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by [P2933]Step29 View Post
I feel you right now... All I want to do is to disable GG, but I am in _major_ fear that if I do that again my 2nd main will get permanently banned again, this is starting to get highly ******* ridiculous


It has something to do with the bypass, that's for sure. We might be missing something that NCSFOT is looking at to determine the ban, a hidden heartbeat? Did we ever find out what the **** those .ncl files are suppose to be, what about aegisty.bin? I am pretty ******* sure aegisty.bin is the culprit that's sending out the ******* information.
I've disabled GG pretty much after week of launch and my main account has never been banned. Been using macro all the time
Greippi is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,063
Received Thanks: 318
Prolly some background processes, hidden from the regular windows user, thats probably what those ncl files are about. There is for sure something weird going on.
I was never a fan of GG, not because of me wanting to hack or cheat, no, just simply because of the utterly shitty performance it delivers and it highly is a crash causing application.
My first ban was not justified, since I have not used any kind of speed hack or even multiboxed with the game itself. Just a simple GG removal and a simple LMB+RMB macro on a destroyer. Banned right away.

Second time, GG disabled, error sender blocked, any kind of suspicious and "not to specify what ot does" file blocked gathering Internet connection and pinging out, used a ridiculously human like F-Spam for skipping the stupidly boring NPC conversations, banned 2 days afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greippi View Post
I've disabled GG pretty much after week of launch and my main account has never been banned. Been using macro all the time
Have fun. I would transfer my gold already to another account, if I were you.

Edit:
Seems like NCWEST is fucking around with his own protection. Got unbanned once again. Do they even fucking know what the hell they are doing there? As far as i can tell, they are clueless why so many people getting banned afterall. Have just sent a ticket with my entire process list while running the game. VMWare services (not the instance itself, have no need in transferring my items yet), Logitech Software, Magicians (Samsung SSD related stuff), Intel Chip stuff... actually, I could have stopped right at VMWare. Isn't that obvious for them? Like saying "you have it, so you might abuse it and violate our ToS, since it is capably of multiboxing, if you have used it or not", instead, getting unbanned without any further questions nor telling me which software (because I've asked them what the hell was causing the ban this time) had caused this nonsense again.
Seriously. Play for 3-4 days, get banned, send a ticket, get unbanned within 3 days, repeat.
Going to test this now while GG running, macros being off. Let's see if they are fucking up this game by themselves.
blapanda is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Prolly some background processes, hidden from the regular windows user, thats probably what those ncl files are about. There is for sure something weird going on.
I was never a fan of GG, not because of me wanting to hack or cheat, no, just simply because of the utterly shitty performance it delivers and it highly is a crash causing application.
My first ban was not justified, since I have not used any kind of speed hack or even multiboxed with the game itself. Just a simple GG removal and a simple LMB+RMB macro on a destroyer. Banned right away.

Second time, GG disabled, error sender blocked, any kind of suspicious and "not to specify what ot does" file blocked gathering Internet connection and pinging out, used a ridiculously human like F-Spam for skipping the stupidly boring NPC conversations, banned 2 days afterwards.



Have fun. I would transfer my gold already to another account, if I were you.

Edit:
Seems like NCWEST is fucking around with his own protection. Got unbanned once again. Do they even fucking know what the hell they are doing there? As far as i can tell, they are clueless why so many people getting banned afterall. Have just sent a ticket with my entire process list while running the game. VMWare services (not the instance itself, have no need in transferring my items yet), Logitech Software, Magicians (Samsung SSD related stuff), Intel Chip stuff... actually, I could have stopped right at VMWare. Isn't that obvious for them? Like saying "you have it, so you might abuse it and violate our ToS, since it is capably of multiboxing, if you have used it or not", instead, getting unbanned without any further questions nor telling me which software (because I've asked them what the hell was causing the ban this time) had caused this nonsense again.
Seriously. Play for 3-4 days, get banned, send a ticket, get unbanned within 3 days, repeat.
Going to test this now while GG running, macros being off. Let's see if they are fucking up this game by themselves.
No point of transfering anything. Either i get banned or not but im not allowing malwaver to run rampart in my computer thats why i killed it and its been soon 2 months and so they would've already banned me several times for using SS / f+4 macro more to that i think killing GG been saving me because i've not been banned
Greippi is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,063
Received Thanks: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greippi View Post
No point of transfering anything. Either i get banned or not but im not allowing malwaver to run rampart in my computer thats why i killed it and its been soon 2 months and so they would've already banned me several times for using SS / f+4 macro more to that i think killing GG been saving me because i've not been banned
You don't get the point, right?
Killing GG resolved into nothing better than getting banned yet so far.
So, what is it what you did different than we did? Disabling GG and using a Macro Software, not a big deal.
blapanda is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
You don't get the point, right?
Killing GG resolved into nothing better than getting banned yet so far.
So, what is it what you did different than we did? Disabling GG and using a Macro Software, not a big deal.
Whats ur problem?

Only replied to this thread that i've killed it long ago and been using macros and have not received any bans
Greippi is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Can anyone share the details of the ban?

What program were you using to macro? Did you have anything else running in the background like cheat engine?

Did you get disconnected and a popup box saying

"The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client. (some number)"

If so what number did you get?

Are you playing from a non-US ip or using a VPN?

Did you get banned immediately or several days later?


temp32 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[URGENT] Careful when buying unranked level 30 accounts
3 accounts of mine have been permanently suspended. All 3 botted to 30. I believe Riot has found a very effective method of detecting botted accounts...
4 Replies - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions
be careful from this scamming email who steals sbot accounts
DONT TRUST THIS EMAIL if you press it will take you to this link ...
3 Replies - Silkroad Online Trading



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.