Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How safe is buying gold?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How safe is buying gold?

Yo

currently stuck @ Awakened Pirate weapon and since I have a lot of schoolwork to do, I can't really farm enough money to upgrade.

So ya, how safe is it to buy gold from websites? What method do you use? Has anyone gotten banned yet?

Old   #2

playerauction is SAFEST way to go and fastest service

Old   #3

+1 to Playerauction bought 300 gold yeserday, just buy from those who have 100% or nearly 100% satisfaction from 50+ people. Basically playerauction acts like a middle man. If there's a scam you get your money back, and the seller doesn't get the money until you click "Delivered".
Old   #4

300? wow how much did that run you

Old   #5

I brought least 500g within last few weeks and helped alot gonna try buy least 500g (400 for warlock book and 100g for MTS)
Old   #6

CTRL + C
Old   #7

theres always a risk mate, getting banned on buying gold from farmsites... you are breaking game rules so yeah, pretty much all said. I buy from playerauction suggesting to use it to if you are going to buy
Old   #8

Been buying from a specific website for 8 years now, never have I been banned. So far I've made 4 small purchases in two weeks in BnS. It's well worth it if you want something from the store because the price is half of that of NC and if you sell the gold for HMCoins you have still made a better deal. It is definitely far better than farming yourself seeing you can only make 20-30g an hour depending on how well you are geared already. Add like 40-50g a day if you have maxed crafting on several chars and there's your endgame farming. With that said I suggest you buy & play rather than farm & grind but keep in mind that 10 bucks spent is one Tier on your weapon it can become pretty costly if you keep doing that.
Old   #9

Safest way to buy Gold is to purchase NCoin and buy it through Currency Exchange (Ctrl+C). But note that this has way higher Gold to NCoin exchange rate.

Risky but somewhat safe and most popular is through Playerauction. Using XServer Bidding System. And the Cheapest.
Tip: Use a level 15 ALT to exchange the gold from the gold seller.

And, just to be on the "good side" purchase NCoin to your account.
As Ive noticed, all my alts without NCoin got banned from the last ban wave before June 22. Whilst the main stays intact. And yes, all those accounts are logged in the same PC, the same IP. So just a precaution.

Good luck.
Old   #10

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,089
Do you think it's safe to buy Gold from mmoga.com ?
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada' View Post
Do you think it's safe to buy Gold from mmoga.com ?
MMOGA is safe, yes.