Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypass not working anymore?

Discussion on Bypass not working anymore? within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bypass not working anymore?

Is the bybpass not working anymore , i dont'see the confirmation message upon BNS launch ? Anyone can confirm?
Old 02/04/2016, 15:55   #2

Works fine for me
Old 02/04/2016, 17:43   #3

elite*gold: 26
something strange is happening... i dont get a confirmation message from the bypass but GameGuard is not running...
Just noticed even when i remove the bypass DLL that gameguard is not starting... can anyone confirm? did they remove gameguard or smth after todays maintenance? there was a client patch....
Old 02/04/2016, 18:45   #4

They have remove gameguard, for now at least
Old 02/04/2016, 19:18   #5

Gameguard has completely been removed other than a log file. You no longer need to run a bypass
Old 02/04/2016, 19:38   #6

Lets see if they are going to make a big mistake like any other Online Service did so far ... adding EAC (Easy Anti Cheat). Google for it, if you don't know why, not only the cheater and hacker faction, but everyone hates it.
Old 02/04/2016, 21:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Lets see if they are going to make a big mistake like any other Online Service did so far ... adding EAC (Easy Anti Cheat). Google for it, if you don't know why, not only the cheater and hacker faction, but everyone hates it.
I doubt it but if they do, I'll simply quit. EAC is one of the worst spyware out there
Old 04/02/2021, 18:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
Works fine for me
how , can you tell me how bypass works with you please? ^^

so guys no more bypass?^^