Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Player X,Y,Z

Discussion on Player X,Y,Z within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Player X,Y,Z

So I found the function that writes the player X,Y,Z co-ordinates at

"bsengine_Shipping.dll"+5A94D6
F3 0F 11 43 54 - movss [ebx+54],xmm0

You can get this by aob scanning ->
bsengine_Shipping.dll, F3 0F 11 43 54 F3 0F 10 43 58 F3 0F 58

Has anyone successfully been able to update your position as this seems to rubber band back to original position
Old 02/02/2016, 21:21   #2

There's a check on position, you can't poke it
Position is +54, speed is +2bc
The entity structure size is over 0x1c00
There's not much useful stuff in it though

It's a server sided check btw. If you nop the rubber banding you still get reset to the server so you just lose track of where you're really at

Btw player speed is
Groundspeed
Waterspeed
Airspeed
Float
Float
JumpHeight

All floats
Have fun
Old 02/03/2016, 13:52   #3

Yeah sadly enough it will take some packet manipulation to sync up your position on the server...
Old 02/03/2016, 15:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KefkaBot View Post
Yeah sadly enough it will take some packet manipulation to sync up your position on the server...
There's a common myth that packets are magical do whatever you want tools. That's not true. You can do anything packets can via memory.
Old 02/04/2016, 07:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
There's a common myth that packets are magical do whatever you want tools. That's not true. You can do anything packets can via memory.
this is true and not true at the same time. since the client sends packets to the server you can do most things with memory. there are some checks that some servers send to the client that if any response is sent that it triggers protections and those are the ones that a profile in a active running packet sniffer can block. Also there are a few things that are not in client memory but in other code outside of the client (in a dll or something like that) and cannot be edited (IE it is locked by the system or some other form of protection) that send and receive packets, the only way to mess with that stuff is to intercept, modify and send back before it reaches the intended destination.

I might be talking out of my *** on some of this stuff, it is late and i'm very tired lol.
Old 02/04/2016, 16:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsblight View Post
this is true and not true at the same time. since the client sends packets to the server you can do most things with memory. there are some checks that some servers send to the client that if any response is sent that it triggers protections and those are the ones that a profile in a active running packet sniffer can block. Also there are a few things that are not in client memory but in other code outside of the client (in a dll or something like that) and cannot be edited (IE it is locked by the system or some other form of protection) that send and receive packets, the only way to mess with that stuff is to intercept, modify and send back before it reaches the intended destination.

I might be talking out of my *** on some of this stuff, it is late and i'm very tired lol.
...what?
I've been a packeteer for a long time and none of that has ever applied.
The server never requests stuff from the client except a ping pong. The server in an mmo is always king. Some half assed game maybe.
There's no incoming packet a nop or retn can't block. In fact in most games that's easier because of rotating ciphers getting misaligned by blocking it before it reaches the client leading to a full desync.

Also, dlls the client uses are in the client's memory once loaded.

Please don't make **** up to sound smart