Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

multi client

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varacolaci View Post
you only need to remove themida and gameguard
and then you can simply launch client after client (as far you pc supports it)

well that's not a screen from the Wester version, so yeah. :O

any real idea how dual client with western version ?



wootwoots is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,116
Received Thanks: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootwoots View Post
well that's not a screen from the Wester version, so yeah. :O

any real idea how dual client with western version ?
Not only that, the client versions are even different.
It is not the same "pixel amount (width and height)" on each single window.


blapanda is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 761
Received Thanks: 273
Why are you guys splitting hairs over a screenshot? It's entirely possible to multi client, hell the i4t bot has it built in. There's a byte somewhere to nop or a mutex to close, not sure which but I'm sure you guys can figure it out instead of fighting over pixels being Chinese or Russian
Izeliae is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,116
Received Thanks: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
Why are you guys splitting hairs over a screenshot? It's entirely possible to multi client, hell the i4t bot has it built in. There's a byte somewhere to nop or a mutex to close, not sure which but I'm sure you guys can figure it out instead of fighting over pixels being Chinese or Russian
Meh. It isn't that important having a the possibility to multibox around, if you once figured it out. The only purpose for me was moving my entire gold and items from a GG-nerfed BM to another one.

And no one keeps fighting here.


blapanda is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 761
Received Thanks: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Meh. It isn't that important having a the possibility to multibox around, if you once figured it out. The only purpose for me was moving my entire gold and items from a GG-nerfed BM to another one.

And no one keeps fighting here.
What's gg nerfed mean?
Izeliae is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,116
Received Thanks: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
What's gg nerfed mean?
Drastical nerfing, compared to the usual skillset and effects, e. g. flicker was a hp absorbing skill, 10% it was, as far as I remember, those has been removed without giving a slight buff in other terms.
Same for the assassin. Poison based character became more or less a usual non specific skill spammer. Same here, backstab got its native hp absorb removed without getting a different parameter for it instead.

That is what GG-nerf defines.
blapanda is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 761
Received Thanks: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Drastical nerfing, compared to the usual skillset and effects, e. g. flicker was a hp absorbing skill, 10% it was, as far as I remember, those has been removed without giving a slight buff in other terms.
Same for the assassin. Poison based character became more or less a usual non specific skill spammer. Same here, backstab got its native hp absorb removed without getting a different parameter for it instead.

That is what GG-nerf defines.
No idea what the gg is for, that's just a nerf isn't it? Google didn't know what it was either
Izeliae is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
hi guys

i found a way to start in multi client, it's simple but boring :
1-copy the game in new folder
2-launch game
3-create a new user account on your pc
4-change user (no logged of the first)
5-launch the game with a .bat on the second account

it works, but boring when you want switch...
Soralyf is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soralyf View Post
hi guys

i found a way to start in multi client, it's simple but boring :
1-copy the game in new folder
2-launch game
3-create a new user account on your pc
4-change user (no logged of the first)
5-launch the game with a .bat on the second account

it works, but boring when you want switch...
Yeah indeed. Theres unpacked BnS client in ********* which means theres no Themida which should allow players to multiclient. Though i havent tried it yet.

Using VM is easier that doing new accounts :P
Greippi is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,116
Received Thanks: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greippi View Post
Yeah indeed. Theres unpacked BnS client in ********* which means theres no Themida which should allow players to multiclient. Though i havent tried it yet.

Using VM is easier that doing new accounts :P
While a VM, which has at least 64bit, needs 4GB RAM for the OS and another 2~4GB for Blade And Soul.

Oh, and for the new user stuff, you don't have to Log out and log in on the other one.
Just hold shift, rightclick the exe, start as another user. There you go.
blapanda is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,193
Received Thanks: 220
There's an unpacked client available.
killzone is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
There's an unpacked client available.
Yeah theres it but i didnt get it working. Do you mind helpin bit?

Oh well stuff from that link was removed.
Greippi is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
yes, i already find the unpacked client, and test, but not work, i got an error "Ivalid program file. PLease update"...
Soralyf is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 3
So the only way to run multiple clients for now is vmware? Or is there any unpacked client that will allow us to run more clients?(could not find link)
sonypl93 is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,193
Received Thanks: 220
Another wayis to buy 2 keys of I4T. lol


killzone is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.