Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blade and Soul bot

Discussion on Blade and Soul bot within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/26/2016, 22:43   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by denny116666 View Post
so when will the bot be available ?
Jan 29 @ 18:30 UTC
Old 01/27/2016, 03:48   #47

Edit: disregard my hatred post from before, I was aiming at those who chat spam bot. Its quite annoying that they do that.

However, botting in general is still bad but I understand that if it helps to level up then so be it I guess lol. I just prefer to grind and play normally.
Old 01/27/2016, 05:11   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikkifan17 View Post
Wow,

Why ruin the game for others? I mean seriously why would you bot the game? Is it for your own pleasure and try to get vulnerable people to buy your scammy cheap gold ****? Seriously bro, get a life and stop. Like really stop.

There is absolutely no point in botting the game. Unless you can give me 300 Reasons to why it is fun and that there is a point in doing it, then maybe I will understand but until then my point of its useless, time wasting and ruining the game for others stands.

Sure I understand this site is known for its hacks and tools but botting, really? I mean come on. So really just stop...-_-
TbH, I bot mainly to collect crafting materials (poisons and claws and stuff) and transmutation materials to feed into my items. In that respect I believe botting can provide less of a grinding experience and get you to the more pleasurable parts of the game faster. I would say to not make the bot public due to it tanking the economy of the game as people are dicks by nature and it is the level of the dicktriy that determines what they do, sadly that level in most people is very very high.
Old 01/27/2016, 06:11   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsblight View Post
TbH, I bot mainly to collect crafting materials (poisons and claws and stuff) and transmutation materials to feed into my items. In that respect I believe botting can provide less of a grinding experience and get you to the more pleasurable parts of the game faster. I would say to not make the bot public due to it tanking the economy of the game as people are dicks by nature and it is the level of the dicktriy that determines what they do, sadly that level in most people is very very high.
Oh I was leaning more towards the "Chat Spam Botters" and how annoying it is that they try to scam people with fake websites and stuff. Didn't know about other types of botting that can potentially help people level easier lol-
Old 01/27/2016, 15:09   #50

The MMOViper bot is making one that is supposed to come out today. They posted a teaser screenshot.

Old 01/28/2016, 01:04   #51

willing to test!!!
Old 01/28/2016, 04:35   #52

****, looking for a free bot FeelsBadMan
Old 01/28/2016, 06:42   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by retarded_fag View Post
****, looking for a free bot FeelsBadMan
I love how the site says "just $5 per month", but they only sell 6 months membership.

edit: i wouldnt mind paying monthly
Old 01/28/2016, 07:29   #54

You can get it monthy, but you have to go through TU and it takes 2-3 days for them to process it.
Old 01/28/2016, 11:25   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4g3 View Post
I love how the site says "just $5 per month", but they only sell 6 months membership.

edit: i wouldnt mind paying monthly
The reason Viperbot only offers a 6 month membership like that is because the bot is painfully mediocre at best, but nobody realizes that until they've already paid for a 6 month membership.

Why do you think a website that offers bots for 5+ games only costs $5 a month? because the quality is terrible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2016, 12:24   #56

Uses the same framework and changes pointers over different games. Efficient and it works really. Used it for Tera and made tons of money in gathering plants, mob grinding is where it suffers.
Old 01/28/2016, 12:47   #57

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceking View Post
Uses the same framework and changes pointers over different games. Efficient and it works really. Used it for Tera and made tons of money in gathering plants, mob grinding is where it suffers.
Programming wise, that is the best option to go to. Why would they create another framework for another game. It takes a lot of time and effort.

Like: MMoLazy, GW2Minion, BuddyBots (All of them).
Old 01/28/2016, 14:29   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Programming wise, that is the best option to go to. Why would they create another framework for another game. It takes a lot of time and effort.

Like: MMoLazy, GW2Minion, BuddyBots (All of them).
Frameworks are good for high level. Low level should handle discrepancies between games.

Unfortunately vipers framework is too simple and leads to very mediocre bots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceking View Post
Every tera bot released was bad lol.
Old 01/28/2016, 16:22   #59

@iz, lol competitors are always the worst critics.. :P
Old 01/28/2016, 17:39   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmodeus View Post
@iz, lol competitors are always the worst critics.. :P
I assume you're implying I'm a competitor. I'm not and never was. Programmers are the worst critic of other programmers. As a bot dev, I probably criticize in a different manner than users - I look at bad design.

I stand by my statement of every released tera bot was awful.