Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blade and Soul EU | NA Release

Discussion on Blade and Soul EU | NA Release within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blade and Soul EU | NA Release

You know that feeling, while getting grumpy and calculating the next step of a big company and knowing that you will say in some time the three wonderful words: "I SAID SO!"?

Well, it is just about time ... saying those words!

Isn't it just about time getting the official version released? We know that NCSoft planned by getting their game over to the EU and NA, but the payment system was literally ... not a miracle to prejudice about.

The question is, will it be fair, as they try to declare it on their website?
During the "Aion becomes Free-To-Play because no real customers in EU nor NA left"-phase, some other companies, at least in germany, took over for the service (NOT GAME!). GameForge was the company hosting and moderating the game on the german structure of gaming, with ... quite mixed feelings about quality and scamming.

Is BnS going to suffer the same like Aion GER?
The least thing everybody can think is: No more Russian/Chinese Blade and Soul with +240ms ping! ... and the scam about VIP membership and overpriced stuff in the market, plus 1 copper on each item settlement ...

What is your guess about BnS so far?
About what are you actually excited, or not?
New class adjustments and even an entirely new class, the Warlock, will be available on l(a)unch!

Leave your comments down below!
Old 06/24/2015, 14:44   #2

I really look forward to play the game.
Playied the CN version , Russian version (with good ping cause Russia is close by to me)
Game is freaking amazing.

Will play for sure on NA.
Old 06/24/2015, 15:04   #3

Yeah me too.
I mean, it can't be more worst than it already is. They've waited 3 years with the release, so let's see what will happen.
Old 06/24/2015, 17:39   #4

Very nice game for PvP lovers.

I'd like more PvE, so BnS might not the game for me.

Played on playbns so far witch run CBT2 Files, very low content. But already some stable
Old 06/24/2015, 22:15   #5

pfff I'm not from NA