Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(WTT) Account (EU) Windrest

Discussion on (WTT) Account (EU) Windrest within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(WTT) Account (EU) Windrest

2x characters

BM-BD HM 7

BM 521 AP / BD 477

Server : (EU) Windrest

BM main ( all items awakened oathbreaker - weapon true oathbreaker- hongmoon soul stage1 - searing slash hongmoon skill - and alot of untradeable precious items )

For Summoner / Warlock same ap or closer

should be (EU) Windrest too

if interest massage me at gmail >>

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] account in eu windrest .vip level 9!! almost 10 4 ch 2 45 2 50 and more!!
06/09/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
hey , i want to sell my account in bns eu , i got force master level 50 hongmoon 5 , lots of hm skills ,ap 504. and bladedancer level 50 hongmoon 7 , lots of skins and lots of hm skills missing only 2 , ap 575 , and a warlock level 45 and blademaster level 45 there is a lot of things in the bank vip level 9 almost 10 some pic Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet if you like it you can pm here and send an offer or you can contact me on skype:wail-15
[WTB] Windrest account max. 15€ PP
05/15/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Deutsch: Hallo, wie ihr im Titel lesen könnt suche ich einen kleinen Account der max. 15€ kostet und auf Windrest ist ! Ich zahle mit PayPal ! English: Hello im searching for an account which costs max. 15€ and is on the server Windrest ! Im Paying with PayPal !
[Selling] Account on EU-Windrest. Assassin lvl 50+5
04/06/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Fast selling BNS accoutn with 50+5 Assassin Full true pirate and top soul shieds. Assassin lvl50+5(almost 6), mb when you read this, i`m already lvl6 HM True pirate Weapon and Accessory + have all weapons/accessories for further upgrade + full vault of materials to enchant 1330 Achievement point, got Hongmon skill - Shadow Slash Crimson Legion faction with Ascendant rank(top atm) Craft/Gathering : Prospector`s union/Stonecutter/Merry Potter/Radian Ring - lvl 3 all
[WTB] Windrest account lvl45 assasin
03/10/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a cheap account on windrest with max level assassin.
[Selling] Windrest Account (Lvl 45 FM and Summoner w/ 450g)
02/21/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'd like to sell my BnS EU account (Non refundable payment via Paypal). The account has two characters, a lvl 45 male lyn Forcemaster and a lvl 45 female lyn Summoner. Overview of the account: * 500+ golds * Premium membership for 30 days * lvl 45 male lyn Forcemaster * lvl 45 female lyn Summoner