Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arena rating boost [IN GAME GOLD PAYMENT]

Discussion on Arena rating boost [IN GAME GOLD PAYMENT] within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arena rating boost [IN GAME GOLD PAYMENT]

With season 3 winding down, I've been approached by multiple people regarding arena rating boosts. I've been doing this since pre-season, and with time winding down to place for rewards, now is the time to complete it.

As of now I can comfortably hit plat on KFM, SF and obviously summoner. Other classes I do not have much experience with, so I won't make a promise I cant keep.

Another option would be to directly farm rating off of one of my characters. Discord would be the preferred method of communication for this method.

PM me on here for details, any questions you may have, and pricing.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Arena or rbg boost for a 2k rating on Destromath, Horde (EU)
10/20/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i want to buy a an arena or rbg boost for a 2k rating on the eu server destromath (eu). the boost should be as selfplay and i want to pay in gold. gear shouldnt be a problem, its 730 ilvl. PM me if youre interested
Wildstar 2v2 Arena Rating Boost [NA]
07/08/2014 - Trading - 6 Replies
About us : We a group of 7 people have accumulated a level 50 on each server to start our Wildstar 2v2 Arena Rating Boost business. We have been playing Wildstar together now since the release of the first beta session and have been PVPing together now non stop since release. Prices 1200-1850 - $95.00 usd Prices vary depending on current standing rating.
Suche Arena Boost/Push Rating
05/26/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello :) wie der Titel schon sagt, suche ich für meinen Hunter jmd der mit mir meine Capgames beschreitet. Ich glaub es sind 6k, da ich die Saison größenteils verpasst hab. Itemlevel ist 479. Server MalGanis Ich zahle sehr gut ! (via Paypal)
Arena 3vs3 2.200 Rating Boost!
08/20/2011 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Suche auf den Server Blackrock noch ein Feral Druiden der im 3vs3 von mir und Erfahrenen Gladiatoren im 3vs3 Gepushed werden will Preis beträgt günstige 35k Gold. Derzeit ist für das bestehende Team nur noch ein Feral gefragt, von daher muss ich andere Anfragen leider Ignorieren. *Info* Bei "Boost Service Seiten" Bezahlt ihr für diesen Service gute 200 Euro.
[EU] Arena Service, Personal Rating Boost
08/09/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
CLOSED