Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WINDREST (EU) HIGH END BM LEGENDARY WEAPON 634ap HM BLOCK AND HM 4 x4 lv 46-47 130USD

Discussion on WINDREST (EU) HIGH END BM LEGENDARY WEAPON 634ap HM BLOCK AND HM 4 x4 lv 46-47 130USD within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WINDREST (EU) HIGH END BM LEGENDARY WEAPON 634ap HM BLOCK AND HM 4 x4 lv 46-47 130USD

only the legend (true scorpio to legend) cost u with the price of now 5180g
Founder pack Premium rank 8 :
1-2 upgrade jewel for reach the limit for now
1955 achievemnt point:
WL, SIN , DESTRO and SUM lv 45-46 with profane gear :
these are the costume on the wardrobe:
bank with all the accesories(not mats) u need for the next upgrade :
diamond achievemnet (top 30 BM) :
HM SKILL 1 (block) 4 and LB :
almost HM 10 :
if u r interested for more screen,info and price PM or add me on skype : sinistermonster
i wont give u any data first ofc we can use a trustable middleman
130USD

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EU Windrest] Warlock lvl46+HM3 siren weapon and 100+gold
03/25/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
selling Warlock lvl46+hm3 with 2 more chars : summoner lvl45 + blade dancer lvl45 also has aion character sorcerer asmo on siel with hyperion hear and 2+ billion kinah add me on skype for pictures and more info : irakli20010
[Selling] Account with legendary weapon and mist's weapon!
07/01/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Add me on skype or just comment down there if you're interested. Realitevely low price. Skype: ilyas.hakurei Mist's GS and The dreamer as a legendary weapon, also 5/6 pieces of the human's T1 (on a lvl80 thief) Selling it for Euros 100€ Paypal payment 40AR on mesmer, 30AR on thief and 20 AR on ranger. Lvl80 ranger, lvl 80 mesmer, level 80 thief, lvl60 ele/guardian and lvl20 necro 70g Ranger/Mesmer/Thief full exotic + ascended trinkets, backpack on Mesmer, 30globs in bank Fractal...
[Selling] Legendary Weapon
05/20/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , I would like to sell the Legendary Weapon Eternity/Twilight or sunrise . depends on what you want i can do in 3 days. Please drop me an offer and your skype name. Since i don't have rep here.I used to do the virtual game cards trading on neoseeker forum. So if you need ref i can give you my ID there. we will be using middleman for safe transfer . Will be using paypal for the payment with gift payment options and you will have to send me the email about payment authority to my email...
Best x7 Hakc Cart-god-sp-weapon-block :-D 17.03.13
06/14/2013 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
X7 tutorial Download and unpack the x7 Loader - Start the x7 Injector.exe with admin rights - If you want to export the files type 0 or if you want to import your edited x7 files type 1 and press enter - Now start S4 League - Have fun! Screen http://i.epvpimg.com/Qx3Jf.jpg