Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blade and Soul Account - EU Windrest - 562 AP

Discussion on Blade and Soul Account - EU Windrest - 562 AP within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blade and Soul Account - EU Windrest - 562 AP

Selling my Blade and Soul Account.

Typing is in german language but the pictures should make up for that.

Ebay Auction:

Tags
blade and soul account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Blade and Soul / Warlock 50 hm 2 / Sin 46 hm 3 on Windrest
04/12/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i Want sell my Account with Original Email. There is a Warlock 50 lvl HM 2 and Assasin 46 lvl HM 3 On Warlock there is 425 AP and 50k hp I dont really know what info i should put here ^^ Soo if someone is interesed just priv me and ask for anything.
Blade and Soul lvl 45 Destroyer (Windrest)
03/02/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, wanna sell my NCSoft acc with the Destroyer on the international Server Windrest. He's got awakened sirens weapon and a mix of mushin/bsh bloodshields with high crit and acc. Merry Potter and soulwarden are lvl 3 profession, potter recipe is already found. About 38k HP I've bought a second training page. There are also about 800 nc coins left. If you want to level up a warlord, there are exp-soups in the account box.
Blade and Soul premium level 45 FM @ Windrest
02/16/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i'm selling my Blade and soul account with premium membership left for 24 days. Character Info Level 45 Male Gon Force master 10 Gold Fully geared untill true profane 2 costumes, heavenly and grand cloud (10 euro each) You will get the e-mail adress, account, pin code, all you need 10.000 premium member points Lots of mats in the bank
[Selling] Blade And Soul "Master Pack" Account - with 45 lvl Forcemaster @ Windrest
01/26/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 7 Replies
Greetings! As the title mentions i am selling a "Blade And Soul" Master Pack Account. - The Account already includes a 45 Level ForceMaster (Max level for now). - At the moment the Account is "Premium" and it will be Premium for ~ 2 month 10 days more. (After that you will have to purchase more if you are willing to continue.) - The Account has all the 7200 Ncoins from the Master Pack. (I haven't purchased anything.) - It also has 2 Character Appearence Alteration from Master Pack. ...