Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Assassin 545ap EU-Spirits Rest +2 alts

Discussion on Assassin 545ap EU-Spirits Rest +2 alts within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Assassin 545ap EU-Spirits Rest +2 alts

Price is 150eur, if you're interested I can give you any info/proof of the char. My skype is: antonio_prpic

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB Assasin lvl 40 + on spirits rest for gold
03/08/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
WTB Assasin lvl 30~40 + on spirits rest for gold Bump
Selling Acc on Spirits Rest
02/06/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 1 Replies
Greetings, I want to sell my BnS Account due to the game not being as much fun as I expected. I have a lvl 44 (nearly 45) Blade Master, did the whole storyline, and have 1.5k 1v1 Rating. The Char has 9g in his Inventory, leads a 20-30 man random dude guild and the daily dash is nearly at the costume. On Top of that you have 2 weeks of premium left, and 3 char slots. I'd be happy to give it away for 10€ Paypal, or a world of warcraft Battlechest key. Pm me with offers :))
Epic 8.1 new pet spirits
06/23/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 2 Replies
Does anyone got the ID's for the new 5 pets? Couldn't find them using the search.
WTS Assassin lvl 55 elyos Perento + alts (or trade for 55 Ranger Elyos)
04/19/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Donīt care about gear!!
About spirits.
03/28/2012 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello which of devil's spirits and angel spirits is best? What are they giving and which is best for full int china? Thanks