Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Destroyer 49lvl on NA Mushin

Discussion on Selling Destroyer 49lvl on NA Mushin within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Destroyer 49lvl on NA Mushin

Selling Blade & Soul account on NA Mushing server.

Destroyer is 49lvl and has over half exp gained so almost 50lvl. I collected most of evolution items you would need to upgrade. Has lot's of other stuff in warehouse.
There is also 35lvl KFM and there is third slot if you want to create more characters.

To see stats and items go here:

This account costs 10 euros. I accept payment trough paypal.
You can contact me strough skype: eragonas4
Old 04/20/2016, 13:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
SOLD
Closed Thread

Tags
b&s, destroyer, mushin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lvl 50 Destroyer HM5 - NA Mushin - 498 AP
04/25/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, Well.. im trying selling my main account, Destroyer can do all End-game content without problems, im selling my account because im studying Law and i really dont have time to play anymore, and i dont want to just let die this character. This Account contain: They have cool names dont worry xD. Lvl 50 HM5 Destroyer (Main Character) Lvl 45 HM5 LBM (I used to do PVP with her, 350 AP, True Profane, Aweaked Infernal Jewels) Lvl 45 HM2 FM (Low geared, aweaked profane, Moonwater...
[Selling] NA bns account 45 LBM Poharan 45 SIN Mushin 39WL Mushin
03/17/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
LBM 45 accesory maxed before siren profane wep gems 80 crit 160 dmg 15 ap bloodshade soul shield SIN 45 accesory maxed before siren profane wep gems 80 crit 160 dmg 25 ap
[Selling] WTS Level 45HM1 Destroyer, Levlel 45HM1 BladeMaster OldmanCho (dest) mushin (BM) <50u
03/03/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 1 Replies
wanting to sell my destroyer and blade-master account both level 45 dest is on old man cho and the blade master is on mushin account is a founders account with 27 days subscription left on it. Destroyer is a fresh 45 so hasnt been fully geared up yet jewellery is at awakened infernal stage 10 just need mats to upgrade to siren. weapon is true infernal stage 10 (just needs a moonstone to upgrade to profane already have the profane axe in storage) soul shield is profane/moon-water courage...
[Selling] [MUSHIN] 45 Destroyer + 45 Kung Fu + 45 Assassin || OP Gears / Lots of GOLD | ETC ETC
03/01/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 2 Replies
Hundreds of dollars and hours have been spent on these characters to get it to where it is right now. My destroyer is one of the few top-tier characters across the NA/EU region that has full siren gear, which is the absolute best equipments currently offered in the game. I will repeat myself for extra emphasis on the fact that it wasn't an easy task to get my character to where it is right now. It took hundreds of hours of grinding, crafting and marketing along with hundreds of dollars and...
Selling Gold (200 - Mushin NA) and Account
02/21/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Account is level 45, Awakened Siren, many open inventory slots, A LOT of costumes / accessories, etc. 200G is also on the account. Willing to sell the bundle in one go.