Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold for traveler's pack (black desert)

Discussion on Gold for traveler's pack (black desert) within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold for traveler's pack (black desert)

Hello. I want exchange gold in game for black desert traveler's pack .

More info pw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Black Desert Online Conquerors Pack
03/04/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 2 Replies
Email me at [email protected], or skype Hiyami. ( with the period) I really want this I had no idea it had already went on and off sale. Thanks. Does it matter if its NA or EU? If so I want an NA one if not ill purchase any of the 2
[Buying] Black desert conqueror pack
02/29/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies
looking to buy the conque pack for black desert NA I'm willing to go first but please do not scam.....leave ur skype or email down below and I will add u :)
[Selling] Black Desert Online Conqueror's Pack EU/NA
02/28/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 5 Replies
Hey Guys , I'm selling 2 Black Desert Online Conqueror's pack accounts one is mine and the other is my friend's , We've bought it without knowing that the game is IP blocked from Africa , and vpn is not realy stable for us . We will provide the account details with Email and it's password. PS : the price of that pack is 100$ in official website I'm selling it 80$ each , Contact me on skype if interested :mchaquiq2 or AnDrEs.TiToU Thank you .
[Selling] Black Desert RU 33 lvl warrior , with gear , max Founder Pack With !
10/27/2015 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I"m selling my Black Desert Account Ru , has 33 lvl warrior ,5 characters slots , 30 days of exp buff , costume items , dyes and other stuff. Payment - PayPal Skype - hexpec http://imgur.com/UDNQrvA.jpg