Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Blade and Soul gold on Ebon Hall for NCOIN

Discussion on WTT Blade and Soul gold on Ebon Hall for NCOIN within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Blade and Soul gold on Ebon Hall for NCOIN

Im hardcore bns player and looking for some long term partnership for trading my gold for ncoin.
PM me if you are interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Blade Master 42 (Ebon Hall EU - Crimson)
02/23/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling a lvl 42 blade master Jin Male on Eu server (Ebon Hall), nothing special on it. 20€ paypal only, fast trade please.
[Selling] [EBON HALL]45 Destroyer+45 Summoner |OP Gears/6964 NCoin 4700 Hongmoon pts !PRIMIUM 7
02/19/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 2 Replies
Hundreds of dollars and hours have been spent on these characters to get it to where it is right now. My destroyer is one of the few top-tier characters across the NA/EU region that has full siren gear, which is the absolute best equipments currently offered in the game. I will repeat myself for extra emphasis on the fact that it wasn't an easy task to get my character to where it is right now. It took hundreds of hours of grinding, crafting and marketing along with hundreds of € and hundreds...
[Buying] EBON HALL Blade Dancer/ Destroyer / blade master / assasin /
02/09/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 1 Replies
i can pay 30-40EUR