Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WINDREST][EU] Destroyer 45,with golds,full profane set and much more for $32.

Discussion on [WINDREST][EU] Destroyer 45,with golds,full profane set and much more for $32. within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WINDREST][EU] Destroyer 45,with golds,full profane set and much more for $32.

As title,I'm selling my destroyer level 45 with golds,full profane set and many chests coming off the end game dailies for only $32,payment with PayPal.

The chests may contain tokens to get the BiS right now,so it's a very good account to start at the end game!.I've never been banned,so I'm clean.

If interested,add me on Skype: Dagoth.ur2 and/or pm me here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Eu]LV 45 Destroyer,36 BD, 30 Fm Windrest
02/19/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 3 Replies
Lv 45 Destroyer, Did plat 3s/1s pre seas, atm 17xx gold in 1vs1 Female character with Ncoin costume red queen, 60 gold 683 Ncoin Awakened siren stage 7 all awakened infernal offsets, siren belt, pirate bracelet. Poharan hair, trasher Axe, and many other costume outfits i dropped
[Selling] Golds Windrest 1g=1eu
02/07/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 2 Replies
Golds Windrest 1g=1eu i send 1st at trusted members stock 80g write below yourskype
PirateStorm Sell 50 lvl + Destroyer Ship MAX, FULL ACC, Europa 1
08/30/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Hi. I have account on the sell in PirateStorm on the server EUROPA 1. Account have: 50 lvl Destroyer Ship MAX 2'500'000 diamonds 291 - cannon bombastic 246 - harpoons launchers (blue maps) + /- 800'000 elitars ammo All additions to PvP (+/- 53'500 hp) and full skills.
WTS Bagi 161 with full 9 destroyer set and +9 160 gauntlets
12/12/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Has a high dk rank comes with +9 destroyer set and +9 pandetus Has a good name comes with ALL Info I am NOT going first, we can use ebay if you would like. I just made this account for the sole reason of selling this bagi which is why it is brand new. Pm me or post here,
[WTB] full +9 Astra or Destroyer Set (Hellion)
12/13/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
for dil/euro i prefer dil