Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 45 FM HM 2 gold rank Yehara

Discussion on Level 45 FM HM 2 gold rank Yehara within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 45 FM HM 2 gold rank Yehara

Level 45 hongmoon level 2
level 22 blade dancer
level 12 summoner

Awakened siren step 9
Step 10 pirate bracelet
Step 10 Siren belt
Gold rank pvp (for more soulstones~) Silver tag team

Radiant ring level 2
Forgekeepers level 2
prospectors 3
stonecutters 3

Gems-
Attack power 14 square diamond
Sparkling pentagonal emerald
pentagonal amethyst
brilliant triangular ruby

If you care to see what's in my warehouse/screen shots of anything or my soul pieces/stats please let me know and I can do so ~ the account will come with the amount of gold shown in the images as well as the jellybeans
Just looking for offers right now~ paypal is preferred but may take other forms of payment!
Please comment or add my skype hannahwtf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU HotS Rank 1 Account Level 40 4k Gold
03/22/2016 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i want to sell my Heroes of the Storm account. Its a EU rank 1 account with 12 Heroes, 4k gold and a beta profile picture. The heroes are Jaina, LiLi, Tychus, E.T.C., Gazlowe, Illidan, Malfurion, Muradin, Raynor, Tassadar, Sonya and Valla. The account has a 68% winrate in Hero League. You can change the Battletag. http://i.epvpimg.com/MgXrg.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/dPa2e.jpg send me a price offer
[Selling] Force Master lvl 45 Cheap Yehara NA
02/20/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Force master lvl 45 nothing special just profane weap and infernal jewerly, only paypal make offers add me on steam i will answer just there not here Steam Community :: Brayan
[Selling] Fairy Tail online | S96 |1mil br |500€ spent |rank 1 in level |rank 4 arena |CHEAP
02/18/2016 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Hey i want to sell my Fairy Tail online account. Maybe some1 is interested in buying an account in that game. Im willing to sell it cheap. I can provide screenshots if needed or additional infos. Its a knight lvl 97 close to hit lvl 100 first and he has a black armor in warehouse! with that you can easily rule the server. Tell me if interested
[Selling] CHEAP LoL Accounts Level 30 Rank Silver 5 - Gold 4
07/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Guys, selling cheap LoL Accounts. take a look at this screenshot pls!!! http://puu.sh/j5ieU/faac28446a.png i want payment by paypal cost 30€(GOLD 4) - 10€ (Silver 5)
[Selling] hearthstone service level/rank/gold/gold chars
08/13/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
Vinko4444's Boosting service Na nd Eu remember just 1 for rankings im beginning yesterday too play, i have reached rank20 without a loose but i have no plan how far i can comming, i can't realy tell you the time i need for a gold char i just can tell you that i'm doing always my best for that i can bee fast as possible - I don´t do Arena at the moment - Char leveling 1-60 25€ ( after that your char is probably gold if i can play on low ranke like 20-15 )