Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blade and Soul HANDMAND gold NA (1G:0.70USD)

Discussion on Blade and Soul HANDMAND gold NA (1G:0.70USD) within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blade and Soul HANDMAND gold NA (1G:0.70USD)

Hi guys, this is my second time selling, I have already sold 170 gold yesterday at the rate of 1G:0.75USD and it went smoothly(not smoothly for second buyer since he puts me on unauthorized payment), and for today i have 130 gold for sale!
Notes:
I would also show you the gold through skype video call or picture
I am selling blade and soul gold for NA Server as the rate of 1G:0.70USD AND All GOLD ARE HANDMADE
Trading through cross server~
Since I am a new seller, I will look at ur review first, and if you have alot of good reviews, I am willing to go first, but if you do not have much review, i will not able to go first (you can start off buying small amount of gold first)
Anyways i only accept paypal and as gift it for family and friends (ie. You have to pay the fee)
and the best way to contact me is to add me on skype
Type in the email address on skype since there are too many people when type in my id :
And here are the two buyers yesterday that bought from me, and watch out for the second guy since after he bought it, he put paypal payment as unauthorized payment (but i still got the money back)
Images Link (first guy is the guy that bought 20Gold and second guy is the guy that bougth 150 gold) :
so if you guys dont know how to find me on skype : here is a picture example :

bump