Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

on all EU servers gold 0.9E/g

Discussion on on all EU servers gold 0.9E/g within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
on all EU servers gold 0.9E/g

WTS gold on Windrest eu or any other EU server.
Price is 0.9E/g
Instant delivery cause i sell the gold i have in stock i dont take your money and deliver after i farm it
ONLY ACCEPTING PAYPAL

I dont belong to any private gold selling company and all the gold has been raised legitimatly by me with my alts.
If you buy for Windrest we can trade through mail or through the marketplace if you are buying from another eu server we will trade with bid through the cros server dungeon.

for more information or any questions you might have contact me on skype :
vrv.alx

or click the red text to add me easier ADD ME TO SKYPE
Closed Thread