Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Blade & Soul > Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling blade & sould bot source code (english)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling blade & sould bot source code (english)

Selling bot project (source code) for blade & soul english eu/na. I'm not using it anymore due to updates (can provide a small tutorial for updates).
It includes game data and source code for bot building.
The bot was complete of quest mode, daily mode, arena, mobs farming, atuorelog, multiclient, class skill config (to update).
It can be used to build your own private bot but I'd like to stress the fact that this project hasn't been updated in months, i can provide small tutorials, but if you intend to use it you need some reverse and visual studio knowledge.

I'm accepting payments through bitcoins, skrill, webmoney, paypal (but only from verified users and with seasoned paypal accounts)
I can show images of the project via skype, meeting teamviewer but only to who is really interested.

For offers, feel free to pm me, but if you're just curious or a time waster who's going to offer 10-100$, don't bother.

Old   #2

Sounds cool if this post could hapen like 6-8 month ago. Now the game is kinda dead. Specialy on EU is dead. :/

I like that game, but... New games survive half year not more.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitorCornelius View Post
Sounds cool if this post could hapen like 6-8 month ago. Now the game is kinda dead. Specialy on EU is dead. :/

I like that game, but... New games survive half year not more.
i started Coding on the Game too at the Starting Period but its not worth, many ppl not play anymore...
Old   #4

Y i know on EU 2 or 3 Bigest (max member) and most active guild totaly quited on same server, and heared from friends who plaied on other servers, was the same.

To be honest the game provider killed the game, make it "buy gold to win". They just destroyed the economy in game with events. They try to help the ppls to gear up, but with that the item price drop down to nothing, while 99% of your grind profit come from that. Pointles to do 6 man dg, and old 4 man dgs. For new 4 mans u need gear, and if u did not had it alredy, then it will be nightmare to get it with thise prices. Wondering how the new members will gear up from 200 AP to 700 AP++

p.s.:
When i quited 2+ months ago i was TOP 5 or 6 from my class, now i just checked and i am 8th on list from my class ROFL.

Old   #5

add me on skype : frixwillis
i can pay for what ever it needs to make it run as a private server