Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Blade & Soul > Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MMOViper - Blade & Soul - Bot+Guide - 15.11.2016

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
MMOViper - Blade & Soul - Bot+Guide - 15.11.2016

Hello,

Since the developer of MMOViper did not properly introduce the bot since he doesn't play BNS himself so I got permission to post about it.

Now first thing to clear up. People have gotten banned but never by the bot being detected itself. Mostly they started using it right from level 1 or did some botty looking things that got them banned.

Now! I have been using this bot for almost like 1 year. It only needed a update few times in this year. Pretty funny compared to other bots that break after every update. I kept quiet since less people know about this bot the more I can earn in gold. But yeah I lost interest in bns and going to Revelation Online. So I thought i'll share this with you guys now.

Website of the bot:

Price 30$ for 6 months! Extremely cheap compared to other bots which you pay same price for 1 month and you get access to many other bots that mmoviper supports.

People underestimate this bot since they don't know what it is capable off.

# RADAR
You can use the radar feature to track players in 6VS6 basically giving you a huge advantage knowing their positions. you can use this anywhere! Even in SSP to track when mobs spawn so you don't need to run everywhere. there is many options to filter out mobs.

# Grinding
You can make your own paths and grind mobs for exp or materials.
(bot can loot mobs)
Not botty looking at all! I will post guide in this thread on how it works.
It's very human looking if you properly configure it. Say goodbye to reports!

# Mining
If you are into crafting you can make the bot afk and mine a orb not sure how it works in bns since I don't do crafting.

#Many more features that I don't use but you might find a use for it since bot is pretty easy to configure to do anything.

Ok here is NOOB friendly guide on how to get started, note that this isn't the proper way to run the bot but I am keeping everything easy so that ANYONE can run the bot without too much problems

Trail:

I will barrow up to 5 trusted people on elitepvper to try out the bot with a mmoviper account and a bns account with a lvl 45+ for testing the bot.

###### Bot Installation ######

1# Make account and buy premium
2# Download bot from:

(You may skip this if you don't have a usb stick since it's for extra security)

3# Get a USB stick and connect to your pc.
4# Unpack the files copy paste them into the usb stick.

(I recommend calling the folder Synapse or any other popular program name to fool bns anti cheat even more!)

5#After the folders are renamed properly launch, Launcher.exe
Image:
6#Click Update / Repair
Image:
7# Now Launch Bot button should appear. Do not click it yet!

8# Start Blade & Soul and load ingame! so your character is inside the world.

9# Click Launch Bot, now a screen should appear asking you for your username and password. Enter your login from MMOVIPER not your bns login!

Image:
10# Congratulations MMOViper should have started now and it should look like:
Image:
#############

############# Getting started NOOB way ##################

Left on MMOviper click on tab (Profile) then (Create)
You should automatically be set to tab (Options) after that.
Next step see image:
Image:
Next step see image:
image:
Now you should see this:

Image:
Now you can select your second skill, so what comes after V. I put 0 since I put my keybindings of RMB to 0. So bot will be using RMB after V.

Now repeat the previous step and make a simple combat rotation.
V-0-R-F works fine for me as a warlock.
Now the bot when fighting a mob will use V + 0 + R +F and keep repeating it.

Just like a macro :P

When you are done click Finish button down.

Click now on the Options tab up and follow steps on image
Image:
Image2:

After you are done click Finish, Go back to Profile tab (left) and click Save. Then click Load.

Now you are done with your combat rotation.

####### Making a grind profile

Click Left on Patrol Areas and then New Area up.
Now inside that click tab Misc as shown in image.

Image:
After done click on Patrol Areas. See image for instructions:
Next tab Navigation follow instructions on image:

Tab Targets:

Now click Save Area top.

Done!

Click Start Viper left and Load Patrol.
Choose the patrol you just made and Start!

Havefun botting!

I will be updating this topic with custom profiles for you guys to use! I am tired after making this guide so i'll probably do it tommorow or so.

################### Custom Premade Profiles #####################

Look back tommorow!

################################################## ####

##### TIPS on avoiding ban####

Do not use this on a fresh account! Preferred a level 45+ with premium and spend some nxcoins.

1# Rename the bot FOLDER and .EXE name to something like a driver name, make it look like it's some popular driver like Synapse that caused the detection.

2# Save and run the bot from a removal USB drive! so a usb stick would be fine. Why? Because if they scan your computer most of time they don't scan your usb drives.

3# Do not sell more then 4 items in marketplace at a time!!! 4 is max and I never got banned. I did like 8 and got banned the next days.

4# Check your bot for stucks. Run it and watch it for 1 hour or so to make sure there is no way it can get stuck. Stuck = player report = ban

5# Focus on making your profile realistic as possible!! add useless movements to it, so people think your a retard instead of a bot.

6# Play on the account! yeah not just bot 24/7 but also play some dungeon or any random shitt to hide the botting part. So when they check your account it's not presented on a dinner plate for them to see that only thing you were doing in last days was killing mobs 24/7 and sending gold. Make it bothersome to look at your logs by doing all kinds of random shitt.

7# Check the ban sections of many websites! Subscribe to it!!! If you see people writing that they got banned. Stop botting right away!!! Wait 24 hours to not get caught in the ban wave!!

8# I've seen some people write proud I have been botting 24/7 no ban haha. well ofc you can bot 24/7 but make sure every 12 hours or so you log out and log back in. It will reset the timer on most games that detect if you online for more then normal human would.

9# Your game settings!!!! Make it look realistic!!!! It's basic things they check upon banning you! Resolution min should be 1024x768 or more. Graphics settings also make something realistic not too bot looking.

10# Virtual Machine, Do not use Virtual Machine for a bot that you don't want to get banned.
IF they check your account so a manual review. You will be banned and never a chance of getting unbanned.

11# Windows 7, windows 7 is easy to detect bots on it. If you are running windows 8 or 10 it's more difficult. Since it has a different kernel or something. I always botted on windows 10 then switched to windows 7 for some comptability reasons and BAN! in then next 2 hours all my accounts banned. So operating system matters.

12# Dungeon explots, like going thru walls via backslash. Don't use it! It will get you banned. Specially if you bot it will only get extra attention to your account.

13# Speedhack = detectable by server. Not yet implemented but I am sure they will soon.

14# When you are not using the bot, PACK it with WINRAR to a .RAR file and delete the none packed files. To avoid being caught with a file scan while not even using the bot.

15# Do not bot on a fresh account, play on it for a while before running the bot to farm

16# Upload a profile picture to your character profile, it will help your account looking less bot.

17# Buy premium and buy something in the store with nxcoin. Higher premium level less their system will flag you for review.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
can this bot work for tw server

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7enkidz View Post
can this bot work for tw server
EU/NA tested. I don't think it will work for TW since it has a different client.
Old   #4

Vouched. I used one of their products before. The only issue I had is the 30$ subscription. xD Id really like to see a 5$ option for a month.

Old   #5

let me borrow the account and hax
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by porze13 View Post
let me borrow the account and hax
Only for trusted people, not someone with 2 posts that will probably try to steal the account and never leave a vouch. But I don't mind showing you some screenshot of the bot working ingame.
Old   #7

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,089
Can i Farm the Meteorits on SSP with this bot?

And is there a Trial Version
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada' View Post
Can i Farm the Meteorits on SSP with this bot?

And is there a Trial Version
The feature did exist (Pickup Object) but viper removed it for some reason. I will ask him to add it back.
For now it's not possible, I will let you know when the feature is added back.
Old   #9

elite*gold: 60
this is save bot
Old   #10

How can you set it up to clear a dungeon and repeat it ?

Also is there a way to make bot faster ? Its just way too slow on skill rotations , and when i tick the option to hold a button it just doesnt work and screws my combos . I am a blade master btw . Thanks
Old   #11

elite*gold: 25
i used mmoviper for wow it sucked tho
Old   #12

Viper never had a WOW bot....
Old   #13

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by azmodeus View Post
Viper never had a WOW bot....
they had it dont lie
Old   #14

I just looked on the way back machine back to 2007 and only see lotro. When was this?