Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Blade & Soul > Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Multiclient Launcher - Blade & Soul

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 204
For RU, TW & KR Version. I need to know the parameters. As do not play the game anymore, I just have the NA version updated regularly to get the config.dat file.

Get Process Explorer from Microsoft.

Then Run your BnS Version, open Process Explorer and double-click the Client.exe.
Get the parameters from there and paste it here.

However, I do not guarantee it will work 100% as it may be different from NA Version.
This also means that Multi-client (In which has to disable Gameguard) will not WORK on other region due to security measures from their clients.

There was a discussion where someone tried to bypass Gameguard in Taiwan version but failed due to it has Heartbeat.

Edit:
Parameters looks like this
Code:
Client.exe "-lang:"English" -lite:2 -region:"0" /sesskey /launchbylauncher /LoginMode:2 /CompanyID:12 /ChannelGroupIndex:-1"
Now since you are logging from the Launcher, the Parameter will be different BUT it will have similarities.



killzone is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 1
Thank you Bro, very helpful Tool


AirM4X is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
it was
/LaunchByLauncher /SessKey:"" /CompanyID:"0" /ChannelGroupIndex:"-1" /param_user:"/youth:false" -lite:8


I think "region" , "language" and "loginmode" parameter is not needed for KOR version
uraki243 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by uraki243 View Post
it was
/LaunchByLauncher /SessKey:"" /CompanyID:"0" /ChannelGroupIndex:"-1" /param_user:"/youth:false" -lite:8


I think "region" , "language" and "loginmode" parameter is not needed for KOR version
Ok, generally you have your Parameter now. And I dont have a client to test it with.
So, do this simple steps.

Upload here the Config.dat from Korean client.

Then, open up Notepad.exe,
Type as follows:
Code:
@ echo off
Start Client.exe <Insert your Korean/Russian Parameter here>
pause
Note: Remove the <Space> between @ & echo. The vBulletin mention plugin is ******* the post.


Then save it as "all files" -> <filename>.bat
Make sure its a batch file, you can also save it as .com file but .com cannot be edited (if I remember correctly).
So, yea, save it as <filename>.bat and place it in your \bns\bin\ folder.

And Double click <filename>.bat to start your Client.

Now, your client WILL NOT properly connect to the server since it has to bypass the "Web Launch" option. Thats why I need your Korean version of config.dat.
Config.dat can be found at "\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\data".

Until then, I'll do what I can do with the config.dat (kr) or (ru).


killzone is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
KOR version config.dat file is located on "\BnS\contents\Local\NCSoft\data"




this is kor version config.dat file. but this file is encrypted(maybe?)

if this link does not work. sen dme private msg.
uraki243 is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by uraki243 View Post
KOR version config.dat file is located on "\BnS\contents\Local\NCSoft\data"




this is kor version config.dat file. but this file is encrypted(maybe?)

if this link does not work. sen dme private msg.
Attached edited config.dat.
Backup your Original Config.dat and extract the edited one to the same folder as original.

Start the Client.exe with the parameters you mentioned.
Attached Files
File Type: zip config.zip (1.25 MB, 7 views)
killzone is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
sorry for late reply.

parameters are here.
/LaunchByLauncher /loginmode /SessKey:"" /MacAddr:"" /UserNick:"" /CompanyID:"0" /ChannelGroupIndex:"-1" /ServerAddr:" " /StartGameID:"BNS" /RepositorySub:" " /GamePath: ""
uraki243 is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 204
Using the config.dat that you provided and then was edited. Did the client run properly?
killzone is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
do this bot works for tw server
se7enkidz is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by se7enkidz View Post
do this bot works for tw server
Hi,
This is not a Bot, this is a custom launcher for Blade & Soul NA/EU with multiclient feature.



New Update prior to the Client version: 2.5.62.713



As the name indicate, this Tool will let you run multiple instance of the Blade & Soul Client.

The setup is very straight forward and easy.
Just browse it to your \Blade & Soul folder\bin\ and click Ok.
The status will say "Client.exe found & saved." when its correct or "Invalid directory!" if its wrong.

The Multi Client function is ONLY Available for Advance Access Vip & Full Access Vip.

Warning: Before you download, this is to remind you that the file is packed and protected. VirusTotal will show false positive results.
, for more information.

See first post to download the new update.
killzone is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 896
Received Thanks: 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Hi,
This is not a Bot, this is a custom launcher for Blade & Soul NA/EU with multiclient feature.



New Update prior to the Client version: 2.5.62.713



As the name indicate, this Tool will let you run multiple instance of the Blade & Soul Client.

The setup is very straight forward and easy.
Just browse it to your \Blade & Soul folder\bin\ and click Ok.
The status will say "Client.exe found & saved." when its correct or "Invalid directory!" if its wrong.

The Multi Client function is ONLY Available for Advance Access Vip & Full Access Vip.

Warning: Before you download, this is to remind you that the file is packed and protected. VirusTotal will show false positive results.
, for more information.

See first post to download the new update.
Thanks for the update!

But its not working.

Client Version
Harozor is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 204

Updated to 0.0.0.4

Fixed the Invalid game client file Error.

Automatic update should be available once you run it again.
Otherwise, download the latest version in the first post.


Vip access Rate

  • $18 – 1 Year Subscription - Can access Multiclient
  • $11 – 6 Months Subcription - Can access Multiclient *Recommended
  • $3 – 1 Month Subscription - No access to Multiclient
killzone is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 19
Can you add auto login feature? that would be amazing.
✔Star✔ is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 204
Edit:
Auto Login to Game or Auto Login to Launcher?

If its auto login to game, I will not add it.
I dont want to handle with saving game information that will risk our user's account.
killzone is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Edit:
Auto Login to Game or Auto Login to Launcher?

If its auto login to game, I will not add it.
I dont want to handle with saving game information that will risk our user's account.
Game, hmm too bad then. I was looking for a way to restart and login game when it crashes while using bot/pixel clicker.


✔Star✔ is offline  
Reply

Tags
blade & soul multiclient, game guard bypass, gameguard bypass



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Tool] Blade & Soul Custom Launcher
Blade & Soul Custom Launcher I made this because sometimes I get stuck on NCSoft Launcher. Sometimes, NCSoft Launcher crashes and sometimes Im...
112 Replies - Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Blade and Soul Launcher Problem
Plz help me plz i have a serious prob.Ialready downloaded the files and checked them twice. the prob is when i click on Launch the game they show me...
1 Replies - Blade & Soul



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.