Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul > Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching a teacher (Bypass lessons )

Discussion on Searching a teacher (Bypass lessons ) within the Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Blade & Soul category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Searching a teacher (Bypass lessons )

Let me introduce myself I'm Christopher, 22 Years old and I studied Java, and some other things about programing.

So here is the" request " I'm searching a teacher for learn how to bypass any Game shield of the actual mmorpgs, I want to start bypassing this one " GG" gameguard, I'll pay.. ofc the time it's not free

I know there're A LOT OF free tutorials in google but no one works, I need a teacher.
Old 05/12/2016, 20:27   #2

teacher here
Old 09/11/2016, 16:03   #3

me too i'm writing macro Auto keys, so i can pay for you to learn how to bypass GG.
Please give me your contact!
( Sorry my bad english )
Old 09/11/2016, 18:24   #4

Depends what you want to do?
To fully understand gg and learn how to fix any changes they make to it could take 100s of hours.
I have looked into
all i want to do is a simple crafting macro it takes too long to craft and repeat/level up the crafts