Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Fm macros

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fm macros

i am trying to macro TR2 spam (frost palm, blaze palm, blazing beam) to cycle as long as i hold the button, and i need help with delays..
atm i have set
Frost Palm
100ms
blazing palm
190ms
Blazing beam
600ms
*and repeat*
Frost Palm
100ms
blazing palm
190ms
Blazing beam
600ms
but i find that 600ms is too long, but if i put 450 or 500 then sometimes blazing beam doesnt even come off..
i play with 39ish ping
can you help me find a proper delay?

Old   #2

No matter which script you will use, it is expected that it will skip a command or two when running a macro.
This is because you just instructed the macro to spam the skills without checking its availability.
The only way to perfectly write a script that cast the skill when its available is by reading the game's process. Sorta like a hack that checks your skill's cooldown.
You can see these functions on Bots.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
No matter which script you will use, it is expected that it will skip a command or two when running a macro.
This is because you just instructed the macro to spam the skills without checking its availability.
The only way to perfectly write a script that cast the skill when its available is by reading the game's process. Sorta like a hack that checks your skill's cooldown.
You can see these functions on Bots.
macros can work without skipping skills as long as they are properly setup. if you are spamming with sleep 1-50, give it up. the smallest sleep i've seen for successful animation cancel was 120ms. it also depends on ping tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfIzDis View Post
i am trying to macro TR2 spam (frost palm, blaze palm, blazing beam) to cycle as long as i hold the button, and i need help with delays..
atm i have set
Frost Palm
100ms
blazing palm
190ms
Blazing beam
600ms
*and repeat*
Frost Palm
100ms
blazing palm
190ms
Blazing beam
600ms
but i find that 600ms is too long, but if i put 450 or 500 then sometimes blazing beam doesnt even come off..
i play with 39ish ping
can you help me find a proper delay?
its not the 600ms thats a problem, thats AFTER blaze beam. its the 100 and 190. they are off just a hair and over time add up that delta to not allow blaze beam to cast.
basically all your timings need tweaked.