Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Blade & Soul > Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hyperion - Blade & Soul Bot - Quest|Grind|Arena|Daily|Dungeons - By Dynamicbots

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
where are the owner of topic? pm skype never reply from yesterday

Old   #32

elite*gold: 20
sorry but i not check every day pm if you need help please add me on skype

thanks

Old   #33

I am interested in a demo and buying the bot too but it is hard to get in touch with him.
Old   #34

I add you on skype, but ^^ nothing happens ..

Old   #35

#trusted

The best way is contact moderators on his website.
Old   #36

okay, i have review of trying the bot today ..

firstly thanks to sending me trial key to try it .. everything seems fine at begining
the setup and so on , so easy to make
but i tryed it out on class "force master " my char was level 16 before boting. and now after 6 hours using the bot .. it's level 18 .. i unstuck it like 7 times .. it always stuck somewhere . i used only " quests " and also sometimes not going for quests , it stand in 1 place just grinding .. ok in shortcut the bot need your monitor . dont expect to let it at night and you come morning .. tada level 45 or 50 .. actually it can not even pass 1 level ... because it will stuck somewhere >< and it's good if you will put ur eye on it . like if you will let the bot on one area to grind it .. bot need much work on auto questing and leveling ..
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by desdream View Post
okay, i have review of trying the bot today ..

firstly thanks to sending me trial key to try it .. everything seems fine at begining
the setup and so on , so easy to make
but i tryed it out on class "force master " my char was level 16 before boting. and now after 6 hours using the bot .. it's level 18 .. i unstuck it like 7 times .. it always stuck somewhere . i used only " quests " and also sometimes not going for quests , it stand in 1 place just grinding .. ok in shortcut the bot need your monitor . dont expect to let it at night and you come morning .. tada level 45 or 50 .. actually it can not even pass 1 level ... because it will stuck somewhere >< and it's good if you will put ur eye on it . like if you will let the bot on one area to grind it .. bot need much work on auto questing and leveling ..
was considering buying, thank you for your honest review, will save my money for now
Old   #38

First of all,
I tried yesterday too buy the bot, but I didnt had Paypal or any other Paymethods that Kafrpg offer me. Then he told me, its fine too pay with Paysafecard on Website and I bought 10+5 Paysafecard too get the bot. It didnt worked on the Website.
He told me I should wait for Dynamic Bots and I send him a Request in Skype.
Now I'm waiting almost 24 hours, he still didnt accept me and they told me, that they dont have Paysafecard as a payoption.. but its on their Website and kafrpg told me, that I could pay with it. Now I'm just legit ****** off. I wasted litteraly 15 for nothing, even when they told me I could pay with that.

Sorry for my english, just want too share my experiences with you guys.
This is definitely not professional, even when the bot is well done etc.

Tags
blade & soul, bot