Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul > Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool] BNS SCRIPT - Customizable Skill Rotation Macro

Discussion on [Tool] BNS SCRIPT - Customizable Skill Rotation Macro within the Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Blade & Soul category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Thumbs up [Tool] BNS SCRIPT - Customizable Skill Rotation Macro

Before any of you jumps to conclusions, this APP is protected twice. First protection is a compressor & second protection is by Themida. However, I am using an older version of Themida, in which it is likely being flagged as virus or malicious.
Now, do I plan to remove the protection in future release? Answer will be no.
And All the released apps by me here in ePvP has been protected by the same version of Themida.
This also means that some viruses / malwares / adware maybe using the same version as I am, and with that adds up to new app protected by Themida being flagged as well.

If you are wary that this is malicious, leave now otherwise continue reading below.

BNS SCRIPT is a customizable macro for Blade & Soul, although it works on other games but this build is focus towards BnS.

With this macro, you can create a custom script according to your liking.
Which means, what you input is what you wanted and customize it.

This is a beta build and hotkeys may or may not work properly.

Keys Supported

SCRIPT COMMANDS
If you dont want to write manually, use the built-in Script function. (Click the "Scripts »" button.
The command pause;|xxx is the interval of which when the macro will be executed. xxx pertains to the milliseconds you want BNS SCRIPT to wait.
For example: pause;|1000 means you want to wait 1 second before it executes the next command.

SAMPLE SCRIPT
To Explain, first BNS SCRIPT will execute "LMB" bound to R. Then waits 500ms before executing "RMB" bound to T. And so on...

Note: Make sure that you bind R & T to LMB & RMB in your game option.

HOW TO USE
First, you need a SimpleTools Account in order to use this app.

After you logged-on. It will open up the Scripting interface.
  1. Click the "Combo box" to bring down the list of running process.
  2. Find the "Client.exe" <- This is the process name of Blade & Soul.
  3. Then Click "Attach" button before the combo box.
  4. Once its successfully attached to Client.exe, it will bring the BnS Client to foreground.
  5. After that, you are free to write or insert commands/scripts.

THINGS YOU SHOULD PUT IN MIND
  • While you attach BNS SCRIPT to Blade & Soul client, it does not READ or WRITE to the game process. It "Attaches" to get the Window information of the game and thats all there is to it. Meaning, in this way, the BNS SCRIPT Knows where to send the key-macro.
  • You can add command: loop; to loop the entire script you wrote. However, It is not recommended because it will freeze the App (BNS SCRIPT) and HotKeys will not work. You will have to Force close BNS SCRIPT using Task Manager if you do so. This is the reason why "LOOP" button in "COMMAND WINDOW" is disabled.
  • Use HOME KEY & END KEY in your keyboard to start / stop the script.
  • TIP: Use the Home Key to Start the Macro when it ends executing the last command.
  • 100% WORKS IN BACKGROUND MODE
  • You can SAVE & LOAD your Script as a *.txt file.

With all that said, enjoy this Free (for now) release.

IF YOU LIKED IT, SUPPORT BY SUBSCRIBING!
Attached Files
File Type: zip BNS SCRIPT.zip (82.5 KB, 1010 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/04/2016, 16:40   #2

UPDATE 1.0.0.3

Note: If you are using the Script Editor (Insert Script), you will encounter "Array error". Remove/Delete the "Blank" space at the last line of the Command Editor.

Note:
Always put "wait;|000" in between each of your skills. This indicates how long it will "wait" to execute the next skill sequence. |000 = number of milliseconds (1000ms = 1second)

Note:
You can enable "loop" by adding "loop;" (without quotations) to the Command Editor.
BE WARNED: This will make BNS SCRIPT unresponsive & Hotkeys will not work. This is because you are sending keystroke to the game very fast.

Note:
You can save & upload your scripts here. Share to everyone.
Note:
BNS SCRIPT IS FREE (for now)
Old 08/05/2016, 21:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
Is there any 1 with a FM Script? I'm really bad at writing this.
@,
thanks m8, exactly what I was searching for.

Ps. The Program is Updating since.. 5min.
Old 08/06/2016, 12:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by XavierSLN View Post
Is there any 1 with a FM Script? I'm really bad at writing this.
@,
thanks m8, exactly what I was searching for.

Ps. The Program is Updating since.. 5min.
I can write you a script and load it to BnS Script.
Tell me your skill rotations and how long the interval between skill is.

****, sorry about that. Seems I forgot to upload the 1.0.0.3 file.
Its fixed now.
Download it again from the 1st post.

HOT FIX 1.0.0.3

• Changed update download url. Old url has been flagged by Google and resulting to not downloading new update and instead, only downloads the previous version. Which makes the update go into Loop.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2016, 18:49   #5

elite*gold: 0
Ty, fast fix!
I can't tell you the intervalls bc usually I'm not using macros but I'll give it a try.

Its LMB, 2, RMB is the maininterval. Something I'm using 1, X and C too burn the Enemie or Ice X too recover Focus.. or LBM + F too use Dualdragons.
Its hard too tell you the intervals, But I will try it on my own and upload it here
Old 08/07/2016, 11:15   #6

Sample Script from what you said.
Code:
lmb_r;
wait;|500
skill_2;
rmb_t;
wait;|500
skill_1;
wait;|500
skill_x;
wait;|500
skill_c;
Copy and paste that into the Code Editor and hit save button.
Old 09/10/2016, 21:38   #7

Hello,

Due to circumstances that cant be avoided, I no longer be affiliated to SimpleTools Apps (). However, I am now helping a friend on another project that also develops tools & game macros.

The Products released from SimpleTools Apps will remain and they will update it accordingly, since they also have the Sources of those said projects.

With that being said, I on the other hand, have a copy of the sources and it came to our mutual understanding that I can fully use it and release a compiled project.

All products released by SimpleTools will be supported by them and I will no longer give help or support in that regards.

I will soon post an updated tools from my new project home.
Old 09/10/2016, 23:41   #8

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 1,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone
Im no longer affiliated with SimpleTools.
If you have questions about their products, contact them directly through their Support Suite.
#closed (requested)
Closed Thread

Tags
blade & soul bot, blade & soul hack, blade & soul macro, bns script