Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Chimpeon - Key Sender and Auto Clicker

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chimpeon 1.6.1.1 - Key Sender and Auto Clicker

I'm a fan and user of a key sender and auto clicker called Chimpeon (). Developed for Windows, Chimpeon automates the following actions in almost any MMORPG game including Blade & Soul:
  • Attack rotations (and looting) for farming, levelling, raids and dungeons
  • Queue and notification acceptance
  • Performing repetitive crafting tasks
  • Preventing AFK
  • Automating chat messages (for advertising currency, gear, guilds, etc)
  • Moving characters (in a limited way)

The software is extremely easy to configure (no scripting is required) and is one of the safest methods to automate your Blade & Soul gameplay - it doesn't alter game files, memory or CPU processes. Most importantly it does not contain a virus or malware. .

Key and mouse buttons used in-game are triggered using either a time interval or a pixel colour change.

Chimpeon is fully documented on its website and the developer provides excellent and prompt support.

NOTE: If you are running Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10, the current Chimpeon build may require you to enable Chimpeon's Compatibility Mode property and set it to Windows XP. Details about how to do this can be found .

If you create a configuration that others may find useful, you can export the configuration string and publish it anywhere - perhaps even in this thread.

Have fun!

Old   #2

Yes it's exactly 'Preventing AFK'... It asks me to buy that **** every 10 minutes is there a way to stop it? (Except purchasing)

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleThing View Post
Yes it's exactly 'Preventing AFK'... It asks me to buy that **** every 10 minutes is there a way to stop it? (Except purchasing)
The only way to stop that message appearing is to buy an annual licence. It's only $9.99 a year! I made that back in a matter of days using Chimpeon to farm mobs for currency (in another game) so I could buy a game token

The message only appears after Chimpeon is started (i.e. when it is automating the game). This means you can configure Chimpeon without the message appearing and test your setup for a short while - I found this time to be long enough to ascertain whether Chimpeon was useful. I guess the developer would like to be financially rewarded for their effort

Chimpeon 1.6.1.1 is now available...

Old   #4

Can it be set to perform a dungeon loop and bid on auction item at the end boss.

I'm stuck trying to get a certain weapon.
I can solo the dungeon. So just want to set it to run overnight and bid on main boss loot

Tia

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobs2016 View Post
Can it be set to perform a dungeon loop and bid on auction item at the end boss.

I'm stuck trying to get a certain weapon.
I can solo the dungeon. So just want to set it to run overnight and bid on main boss loot

Tia
Hi, It wouldn't be easy to configure Chimpeon to navigate an entire dungeon as it is not a true bot. However, you could configure it to move from point A to B, kill mobs, move from point B to C, kill mobs, etc, kill boss and bid on the auction item at the end boss. The best thing is to give it a try. If you get stuck, there is help, 101s and a troubleshooting guide on the developer's website... . The developer is very helpful too and has pointed me in the right direction for a couple of things I wanted to automate in a game.

Character movement is not Chimpeon's strong point (again, it's not a bot, it's a key sender and auto clicker). Chimpeon is good for attack rotations though! I set one up in WOW and I can't manually beat Chimpeon's DPS!
Old   #6

Might give it a go at the weekend thanks
Old   #7

Ah nevermind already found a crack. Besides if I want to buy something I'd buy a bot, it's just an regular recorder..
Old   #8

Quote:
Ah nevermind already found a crack. Besides if I want to buy something I'd buy a bot, it's just an regular recorder..
Wtf you got a cracked version of a program thats only $9.99 for a whole year good job man.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkie160278 View Post
Wtf you got a cracked version of a program thats only $9.99 for a whole year good job man.
Hey bud, any chance you could point me in the direction of the crack for a piece of software that costs less than $0.03 per day to use?!! Really interested in knowing who would take the time to bother considering the price!
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkie160278 View Post
Join Date: Sep 2008 also only a single post for me? Nope that's much coincidence. Ahh my day can't get better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkoRapido View Post
Hey bud, any chance you could point me in the direction of the crack for a piece of software that costs less than $0.03 per day to use?!! Really interested in knowing who would take the time to bother considering the price!
Your posts all about Chimpeon things, I bet you are not just a single fan but you must be one of the developers. Well sorry bud but as I said if I was looking for something to purchase I'd buy a bot and let me tell you why, it is much better than a regular recorder Also to be honest there are plenty free recorder softwares but B&S detects most of them so that may be good for me.
Old   #11

Quote:
Join Date: Sep 2008 also only a single post for me? Nope that's much coincidence. Ahh my day can't get better

Your posts all about Chimpeon things, I bet you are not just a single fan but you must be one of the developers. Well sorry bud but as I said if I was looking for something to purchase I'd buy a bot and let me tell you why, it is much better than a regular recorder Also to be honest there are plenty free recorder softwares but B&S detects most of them so that may be good for me.
I'm just a Chimpeon fan. I find it useful and thought this community might too. You're free to choose whatever key sender, auto clicker or bot you desire. Have fun with whatever you use
Old   #12

Chimpeon 1.8.1.1 Beta is now available!

Group hotkeys, randomized automation and bug fixes.

Old   #13

can this automatically join arenas for free beans?
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by szoposzaju View Post
can this automatically join arenas for free beans?
Hi, I'm not sure you start an arena match so I can't honestly tell you. However, if a join arena notification window appears on screen that contains a Join, OK or similar button, Chimpeon can "click" that button for you.

Chimpeon 1.8.7.1 Beta is now available!

Old   #15

Can you make tutorial for configuration plis D:

Tags
auto clicker, blade and soul, bot, chimpeon, key sender