Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Blade & Soul > Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BNS bot, I4TEZ BOT, strongest bot for NA/EU/RU bns

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BNS bot, I4TEZ BOT, strongest bot for NA/EU/RU bns

Item4trade is now back with EZbot, (with an all new anti cheat detection) the strongest bot for NA/EU/RU BNS. This bot is capable of doing nearly anything in BNS, from farming massive ammounts of gold to making your own custom scripts, to even pvping in arena for you to increase your rank to show off to all of your friends. EZbot will also farm all your dailies for you so you don't have to take time out of your day to do the boring hassels of BNS. Feel free to check out this channel to see what EZbot is capable of https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqz...cOcDjm-BppaWeQ
**to purchase EZbot, please add and contact one of the following two people on skype ygyg2013 or jessicayiminglan
We hope you all will enjoy this bot, and it will make you have a lot more free time in your lives. We also have a very helpful forum for custom scripts and if you have any questions / need help. For VIP access to the forum, please contact one of the skype usernames above. Have a great day!

Old   #2

**** I Check their link,no bot ****

Old   #3

let me guess same old **** with destroyer video to show it works?

edit... yup I was right and all videos from 6m+ ago