Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

BnS Tag Match Farmer

Reply
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycce View Post
Hello everyone, I made myself a personal Tag match farmer that I decided to share with the community =)
In order for it to work you need to use my personal UI customizations, since it is simply coded and its readying only images that I customly setup. I will update it in the future when I have more free time.
*Resolution: 1366:768
*Brightness: 50
*Check the image below for UI Scale and UI Color.


Current features:
*Auto Queue for Tag Match&Auto ready up
*Auto leaves party after the end of the math(result less bot reporting )
*Auto tags out

Important!
Start MyHelper as administrator, otherwise it wont work.
In order to tag out automaticly you need to set the Hotkey in the game settings:
Find under Function -> Side Skill Slot and set it to "`"

How does it work?
Simply go in Arena lobby and select Tag match manualy(it does not select that for you)
Then start "MyHelper.exe"
Stop hotkey is set to "F12"
It should start auto doing its stuff! Enjoy and let me know for any bugs, I will update it soon =)



New version released:
Fixes auto party leaving bug!


NOTE: This is a Free tool made for my personal usage, I gave everything needed in order to set it working, if you can't set it up you can learn simple scripting language and make one yourself!!
dont work for me maybe you can help me?
its do "MyHelper is active!" and its dont do nothing what i can do?



or10100a is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 117
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycce View Post
Hello everyone, I made myself a personal Tag match farmer that I decided to share with the community =)
In order for it to work you need to use my personal UI customizations, since it is simply coded and its readying only images that I customly setup. I will update it in the future when I have more free time.
*Resolution: 1366:768
*Brightness: 50
*Check the image below for UI Scale and UI Color.


Current features:
*Auto Queue for Tag Match&Auto ready up
*Auto leaves party after the end of the math(result less bot reporting )
*Auto tags out

Important!
Start MyHelper as administrator, otherwise it wont work.
In order to tag out automaticly you need to set the Hotkey in the game settings:
Find under Function -> Side Skill Slot and set it to "`"

How does it work?
Simply go in Arena lobby and select Tag match manualy(it does not select that for you)
Then start "MyHelper.exe"
Stop hotkey is set to "F12"
It should start auto doing its stuff! Enjoy and let me know for any bugs, I will update it soon =)



New version released:
Fixes auto party leaving bug!


NOTE: This is a Free tool made for my personal usage, I gave everything needed in order to set it working, if you can't set it up you can learn simple scripting language and make one yourself!!

Hi, I'm using your 1.0.0.1 version. Everything works except it doesn't leave party after match. Your post says auto party leaving is fixed. Is it just me that doesn't have leave party working?


ggnorehehe is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
it works but unfortunately i've been waiting for 10 minutes but nobody matches... why does no one play tag match????
theotakuluffy is offline  
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 117
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollow ichigo View Post
why do u need rewriting this ? its still usable, got myself 16k zenbeans each day
how to leave party after match to avoid stuck with another person using this?


ggnorehehe is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 175
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnorehehe View Post
how to leave party after match to avoid stuck with another person using this?
i use another macro just for leaving party, auto recorder macro i think . i just record the mouse clicks and then press y, then loop it. hope that helps you.
hollow ichigo is offline  
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 117
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollow ichigo View Post
i use another macro just for leaving party, auto recorder macro i think . i just record the mouse clicks and then press y, then loop it. hope that helps you.
So do you use both the macro and this script program? I was thinking can't you just use the macro only?
ggnorehehe is offline  
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 175
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnorehehe View Post
So do you use both the macro and this script program? I was thinking can't you just use the macro only?
yes i use both. yea u can but i think using the script is better than just macro. i think the script can detect image or something, i dont know. well just use whatever u like, this is my style and it works for me.
hollow ichigo is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 117
Received Thanks: 1
Thanks for your tip
ggnorehehe is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
dose not leave pt at all !
basilb is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 2
work in w10 64? i cant run.
assasinkilla is offline  
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
How can I set Resolution: 1366:768 ???? It does not exist....
Styja is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 0
is it still active and working? i have tried everything, settings the way you said, running as admin and tried alt+enter as well, it detects the game but nothing happens


fraukaujiro is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.