Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul > Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Basics of Packet Editing in BnS

Discussion on [Guide] Basics of Packet Editing in BnS within the Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Blade & Soul category.

Old 02/24/2016, 05:12   #31
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 238/0/9
Received Thanks: 1,032
great guide!
Old 02/24/2016, 13:05   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
what did you expect them to be?
Your responses are always so constructive. It's almost as if you're posting on a community forum on a thread that's a guide intended to help people.
Old 02/24/2016, 14:59   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsay714 View Post
Your responses are always so constructive. It's almost as if you're posting on a community forum on a thread that's a guide intended to help people.
it was a legitimate question. i have no idea what you expected it to look like lol
if you look at temp32's post, his is a struct as well.

if you dont know, a class/struct is an ordered list of bytes just like anything else.
therefore if you have 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 in memory, you can cast it to a class as 8 bytes, 4 shorts, 2 dwords, or 1 qword. thats how we went from packets to c++ classes.
Old 02/24/2016, 16:15   #34

how were some of you simply able to attacked wpe onto client.exe? i did not see any packets but a single one when I load into the game for that in game add thing that pops up. but nothing else.
Old 02/25/2016, 02:31   #35

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,126
The Guide is Fine but we both actually know, that Gameguard isnt Realy running because they already log us ;/ to improve their 'Updated Gameguard', this Game is now 7 years old, released 2016 to us, i guess the Client isnt updated for Real^^ (I'm not saying they will Secured anyway after any Update, it's an Older Game ->)

It's Cool for those ppl who wanna Learn, but i guess its to hard for Beginners(Not to understand your Guide),
ur Guide contains an contest and i know u would release an Packet editor.

Those Guys, who will find any Kind of Packet what would 'Kill all NPC's or Monsters' - strange Example' - would radar finally write here and that would ruin the Real Gamer Community. - U know KalOnline(;

Those Korean Bot's ingame are enough, i would be Surprised if u could not Releasing any Kind of Packet Editor, to improve urself.

i know not many ppl here get it, but BnS get it - im sure, if they do something?! i dont know.' But the Game is here literally New, Thanks(;

If u need any Kind of Sponsors for ingame Stuff or if u have any Question to the Game /PM me @atsayIcksdeh
Old 02/25/2016, 03:11   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by meak1 View Post
The Guide is Fine but we both actually know, that Gameguard isnt Realy running because they already log us ;/ to improve their 'Updated Gameguard', this Game is now 7 years old, released 2016 to us, i guess the Client isnt updated for Real^^ (I'm not saying they will Secured anyway after any Update, it's an Older Game ->)

It's Cool for those ppl who wanna Learn, but i guess its to hard for Beginners(Not to understand your Guide),
ur Guide contains an contest and i know u would release an Packet editor.

Those Guys, who will find any Kind of Packet what would 'Kill all NPC's or Monsters' - strange Example' - would radar finally write here and that would ruin the Real Gamer Community. - U know KalOnline(;

Those Korean Bot's ingame are enough, i would be Surprised if u could not Releasing any Kind of Packet Editor, to improve urself.

i know not many ppl here get it, but BnS get it - im sure, if they do something?! i dont know.' But the Game is here literally New, Thanks(;

If u need any Kind of Sponsors for ingame Stuff or if u have any Question to the Game /PM me @atsayIcksdeh
the last thing we want is a public one hit kill lol.
Old 02/25/2016, 03:23   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
the last thing we want is a public one hit kill lol.
I'm going to laugh if it's a packet with no parameters, found by a OPCODE Send Scanner
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2016, 06:59   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P2933]Step29 View Post
I'm going to laugh if it's a packet with no parameters, found by a OPCODE Send Scanner
What would be even better is if the server didnt do a "if (account.isGM)" before it executed that magic packet. LOL. Then again, ive seen some real bone head mistakes in other MMO's before.
Old 02/26/2016, 02:04   #39

@Izeliae y most is Serverside(but mostly u find those Exploits by any Mistake/unbelievable Packet ;P),

i thought this guy have no time and want that ppl track those Stuff for him ;D so he explained how to find those Exploits but i guess the internet is full of understanding Serverside/Clientside handling

And his Method didnt attach the WPE directly to the Game but with no sence, u couldnt decrypt with WPElol
Old 02/26/2016, 11:36   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by meak1 View Post
@Izeliae y most is Serverside(but mostly u find those Exploits by any Mistake/unbelievable Packet ;P),

i thought this guy have no time and want that ppl track those Stuff for him ;D so he explained how to find those Exploits but i guess the internet is full of understanding Serverside/Clientside handling

And his Method didnt attach the WPE directly to the Game but with no sence, u couldnt decrypt with WPElol
Are you serious...? Could you repeat that in English please?
Old 02/27/2016, 03:12   #41

im behind, but i'm enjoying (;
Old 02/27/2016, 07:54   #42

not to sound noob or anything but I have absolutetly no clue what you guys have said here... Can anyone explain me what language you guys speaking in and what do i have to do to learn that language?
Old 02/27/2016, 08:06   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing354 View Post
not to sound noob or anything but I have absolutetly no clue what you guys have said here... Can anyone explain me what language you guys speaking in and what do i have to do to learn that language?
Autism in Networking Engineer

and where to learn? I don't know...College? I learned some of them by self taught and trial and error handling, as well as other people teaching me and keeping them as references while I have lots of time on the internet. Look at my PlayTime below for example. I had lots to learn under those hours in computers.
Old 02/29/2016, 16:22   #44

so the packets are not encrypted with a session key?
Old 03/04/2016, 21:57   #45

here the link of cc proxy , found it on google

hello , i have tried everything u said , but ccproxy wont showed up on wpe pro , i did tested the version 6 but don't word , i tried the version 8 too and still the same , any suggestion ?

we need a packet editor that works on this game .
@ we need you

after all , i found out that it show up only if you run wpe pro as an administrator ,
and even more , the client .exe showed up too