Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Standalone Speedhack

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
if you could freeze the stamina, that would be nice

Old   #47

Received Thanks: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuteshikitoku View Post
if you could freeze the stamina, that would be nice
Already tested, seems to be checked. Lots of stupid little things seem to be checked, like if you're in combat mode still to be able to sprint afterwards.

Anyways, I'm quite interested in this game; ripped a SDK and unpacked the client. Am open to share information with anyone if anyone is interested.

@Thread: this isn't the only thing you can change with this PTR.
(Thanks for the static reference though.)

Old   #48

@ant Awesome! Found any cool stuff?
Old   #49

Received Thanks: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharps420 View Post
@ant Awesome! Found any cool stuff?
Nothin' too hack-y yet. Currently I'm looking for a class or somethin' that will let me access all Actor's in the map; that way I can start bot development. Already have most of the classes for the focus actor, some fun little things you can do; like get the VIP sprint effect without being VIP, mess with the states, tell your actor to go to certain coordinates.

BTW: Here's an SS for some stuff that's included with that PTR you provided. If anyone has any more info for me like this, more PTR's that contain useful info; I'd love to see it so I can find out what class it's in and so on. This game has a lot of potential imo, could make some pretty advanced bots and farm dungeons for rewards.

EDIT: As I was typing this I found a method for infinite stamina, so that's a thing now. Seems these "server checks" come from somewhere else, definitely worth looking in to further.

PS: Feel free to add me on Skype if you have anything to contribute / discuss, am free to sharing information; as long as it's going both ways. <3

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▒ Ant. View Post
EDIT: As I was typing this I found a method for infinite stamina, so that's a thing now. Seems these "server checks" come from somewhere else, definitely worth looking in to further.

PS: Feel free to add me on Skype if you have anything to contribute / discuss, am free to sharing information; as long as it's going both ways. <3
uuuhh that stamina trick seems very very yummy!
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▒ Ant. View Post
Nothin' too hack-y yet. Currently I'm looking for a class or somethin' that will let me access all Actor's in the map; that way I can start bot development. Already have most of the classes for the focus actor, some fun little things you can do; like get the VIP sprint effect without being VIP, mess with the states, tell your actor to go to certain coordinates.

BTW: Here's an SS for some stuff that's included with that PTR you provided. If anyone has any more info for me like this, more PTR's that contain useful info; I'd love to see it so I can find out what class it's in and so on. This game has a lot of potential imo, could make some pretty advanced bots and farm dungeons for rewards.

wow nice holy crap lmao
Old   #52

Updated:

Speedhack
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Updated:

Speedhack
aww, i was educating myself with some in depth guides to find the pointer on my own (i already know hot to find the address ) and i was half way when you posted this update (works great, ty )

I'll try another time then xD
Old   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkiori View Post
aww, i was educating myself with some in depth guides to find the pointer on my own (i already know hot to find the address ) and i was half way when you posted this update (works great, ty )

I'll try another time then xD
yw
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
yw
ehm... it seems not to work always O.o after a while doesn't work and the value turns to 00000000 ??
Old   #56

UPDATED: 2016-02-03

Offtopic: When creating a character hand size=weapon size. Also as far as I know the character creation sliders can be unlocked.
Old   #57

I follow all the steps, didn't get any errors, but it wasn't working for me after pressing delete button.
Old   #58

Works fine for me, you might be doing something wrong.
Old   #59

pointers needs update with new patch
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkiori View Post
ehm... it seems not to work always O.o after a while doesn't work and the value turns to 00000000 ??
The value shouldn't turn to a NULL, since it has a fixed value as long as you keep walking, running, fighting.

Going to check it. If there was another patch, sure it doesn't work properly anymore.