Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Standalone Speedhack

Reply
 
Old   #166
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldy6 View Post
You are really full ****** with diplom.



Don't work you are useless stop posting and go to school.
lol what the **** are you even trying to say? are you even capable of thought beyond simple flaming...

obviously not if you can't get it to work.



twilightnoir is offline  
Old   #167
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 3
Notice something every map you change will change address to speedhack that's a bit yea... I need to find every address in every map for have speedhack in any map.
example you ar in x map you have speedhack address but if you change map to y the speedhack not working in that address.You need to find again address for that map.


Goldy6 is offline  
Old   #168
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldy6 View Post
Notice something every map you change will change address to speedhack that's a bit yea... I need to find every address in every map for have speedhack in any map.
example you ar in x map you have speedhack address but if you change map to y the speedhack not working in that address.You need to find again address for that map.
LOL READING THIS IS AMAZING
twilightnoir is offline  
Old   #169
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0


notnhatknot is offline  
Old   #170
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnhatknot View Post
ban
cabal3 is offline  
Old   #171
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightnoir View Post
LOL READING THIS IS AMAZING
irony or what?
Goldy6 is offline  
Old   #172
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
does the GG killer still work even if the hack doesnt work? so I can use CE in-game
xXProBuilderXx is offline  
Old   #173
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 539
Received Thanks: 574
Wait.
People here still haven't found out the function where it actually makes the address to the pointer? People still don't know how to Tsingleton?

Is all hope lost ??? Has lurkers gone too far ?????
[P2933]Step29 is offline  
Old   #174
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
SDK Method:
if (pPC->****->GroundSpeed < 370.0f) pPC->****->GroundSpeed = 370.0f;
if (pPC->****->GlideXYForce < 370.0f) pPC->****->GlideXYForce = 370.0f;
if (pPC->****->fGlideZForce < 0.0f) pPC->****->fGlideZForce = 0.0f;
if (pPC->****->GlideXYForceAccel < 0.0f) pPC->****->GlideXYForceAccel = 0.0f;
if (pPC->****->BackRunPct < 0.75f) pPC->****->BackRunPct = 0.75f;

CE Method:
Base>Engine->LocalPlayer->****
GroundSpeed: "bsengine_Shipping.dll"+01FBA5AC, +0x00, +0x4C, +0x210, +0x2BC
GlideXYForce: "bsengine_Shipping.dll"+01FBA5AC, +0x00, +0x4C, +0x210, +0x470
GlideXYAccel: "bsengine_Shipping.dll"+01FBA5AC, +0x00, +0x4C, +0x210, +0x480
GlidezForce: "bsengine_Shipping.dll"+01FBA5AC, +0x00, +0x4C, +0x210, +0x488
BackRunPct: "bsengine_Shipping.dll"+01FBA5AC, +0x00, +0x4C, +0x210, +0x648

*** CE Method Base Address For Client v18, Which Im Still On ***
rpm23 is offline  
Old   #175
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Is it just me or every one gets the speed to 410 will experience lag ( keep returning to the previous point) especially when you're crawling dead ?
bestauditer is offline  
Old   #176
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestauditer View Post
Is it just me or every one gets the speed to 410 will experience lag ( keep returning to the previous point) especially when you're crawling dead ?
370 is the cap when not sprinting
twilightnoir is offline  
Old   #177
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestauditer View Post
Is it just me or every one gets the speed to 410 will experience lag ( keep returning to the previous point) especially when you're crawling dead ?
if you spam the movement packet fast enough, you can crawl at 370. its funny, to other people looks like you are swimming through the ground. LOL
rpm23 is offline  
Old   #178
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 761
Received Thanks: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpm23 View Post
SDK Method:
if (pPC->****->GroundSpeed < 370.0f) pPC->****->GroundSpeed = 370.0f;
if (pPC->****->GlideXYForce < 370.0f) pPC->****->GlideXYForce = 370.0f;
if (pPC->****->fGlideZForce < 0.0f) pPC->****->fGlideZForce = 0.0f;
if (pPC->****->GlideXYForceAccel < 0.0f) pPC->****->GlideXYForceAccel = 0.0f;
if (pPC->****->BackRunPct < 0.75f) pPC->****->BackRunPct = 0.75f;

CE Method:
Base>Engine->LocalPlayer->****
GroundSpeed: "bsengine_Shipping.dll"+01FBA5AC, +0x00, +0x4C, +0x210, +0x2BC
GlideXYForce: "bsengine_Shipping.dll"+01FBA5AC, +0x00, +0x4C, +0x210, +0x470
GlideXYAccel: "bsengine_Shipping.dll"+01FBA5AC, +0x00, +0x4C, +0x210, +0x480
GlidezForce: "bsengine_Shipping.dll"+01FBA5AC, +0x00, +0x4C, +0x210, +0x488
BackRunPct: "bsengine_Shipping.dll"+01FBA5AC, +0x00, +0x4C, +0x210, +0x648

*** CE Method Base Address For Client v18, Which Im Still On ***
Lol that ban has you all fired up huh?
Izeliae is offline  
Old   #179
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
Lol that ban has you all fired up huh?
yeah lit a fire under my ***, to dig in a break ****. making some headway on the keys :P
rpm23 is offline  
Old   #180
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 140
Received Thanks: 17
Noobs...noobs everywhere xD I pity you all searching for BnS free speed hack xD rofl keep trying... I'll be waiting on the finish line! like I said...Noobs everywhere!


mAki Ni is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[WTS]DayZ Standalone .59 Undetected Speedhack Method
mods please close this thread
7 Replies - DayZ Trading
[WTS] DayZ Standalone private hack | ESP | Speedhack | Others!
Hi! Im selling my own-coded DayZ Standalone hack. It has been 3 months undetected....
62 Replies - DayZ Trading
[WTS] Dayz Standalone Multi Cheat - [SpeedHack] [ESP] [More]
http://i.imgur.com/zGuqubX.jpg http://shop.nimoru.com/buy.php?id=3453 TOS You automatically accept the TOS by purchasing this product. - No...
126 Replies - DayZ Trading
[WTS] DayZ Standalone Hack | Silent Aim | ESP | Speedhack
Hi there, I'm Luciz. Don't belive me? Don't buy from me. Anyways, I'm selling my (external) hack for DayZ Standalone again. Since my last cheat...
38 Replies - DayZ Trading
[WTS] Dayz Standalone Cheat || [ESP & SPEEDHACK]
Not selling anymore.
13 Replies - DayZ Trading



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.