Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Share] GameGuard Bypass

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konarr View Post
For non-hacker and non-botter, use Process Explorer / Process Hacker / PsSuspend (commands lines only) to suspend GameMon.des (and eventually set the process priority to idle) when you've logged in.

I prefer PsSuspend because you can suspend GameMon.des many times (if you suspend 3 times the process, you need to resume it 3 times).
Command line to set process to idle : wmic process where name="GameMon.des" CALL setpriority "idle"

If you suspend "GameMon.des" BnS Client will close. (about 30 seconds after in game) Heartbeat is enabled. So not working

Old   #77

Still not disconnected, doing arena and even activating spidack for mushin (but disabled when I do arenas, fair play)

Old   #78

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

30 seconds disconnected
Old   #79

Using a tool called "Process Explorer", suspending GameMon does bypass GG, played around with the CE speed hack for hours today. Make sure you're running it as Admin.

Old   #80

Be careful, if GameMon resume itself (that happens at least 1 time), it shutdowns the game. That's why you have to wait to be logged in to suspend it, verify that it doesn't resume 1 time.
PsSuspend can suspend it many times. I usually suspend GameMon 10 times after being logged in (character selection) and everything is OK. Suspend a process 10 times means you have to resume it 10 times to resume the suspended process. That's a security if another process tries to resume GameMon.

Tada, no more crash in arena.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #81

I havent found any evidence of a heartbeat in open world, even when you move through portals/change channels, I haven't attempted in arena yet.
Allowed my client to run for 13 hours with CE speed hack enabled, GG bypassed via Process Explorer - No DC's.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #82

what is the decryption key
Old   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konarr View Post
Be careful, if GameMon resume itself (that happens at least 1 time), it shutdowns the game. That's why you have to wait to be logged in to suspend it, verify that it doesn't resume 1 time.
PsSuspend can suspend it many times. I usually suspend GameMon 10 times after being logged in (character selection) and everything is OK. Suspend a process 10 times means you have to resume it 10 times to resume the suspended process. That's a security if another process tries to resume GameMon.

Tada, no more crash in arena.
thx its work
Old   #84

i cant find the key too
Old   #85

Does it also work on other games with GameGuard?
Old   #86

link not work
Old   #87

Quote:
Does it also work on other games with GameGuard?
It depends of the game. If the server of the target game (or the game) constantly checks if GameGuard is active (by sending periodic requests), suspending GameGuard will probably end the game because the server or the game had no response from your GameGuard.
That's not the case of BnS where the game seems to only checks if GameGuard is an opened child process.
Old   #88

elite*gold: 50
Guys, they patched the GameGuard and as far as I know heartbeat is enabled so Don't use this. I'll edit the first post to remove it.
Old   #89

Heartbeat huh? Logged my hacking acct today while I was at work... 8 1/2 hours running, no DC's, GG bypassed entire time, CE speed hack enabled entire time. I'm not sure what you folks are doing differently.
Old   #90

Almost working for RF Online

Hello Evengard and THX a million for this share which got me closer to my victory against Rf Online in the multi client battle. So I want to run RF Online in dual box. I have put the *.dll in the game main folder (as it doesn't have a bin folder) but it removes the 'Start', 'Credits' and 'Exit' buttons from the login screen . Now, even with this *.dll I can't launch 2 game instances from the same machine, but that was solved using a virtual machine, when I could successfully launch 2 game instances (1 on the virtual machine, where I have put the *.dll and where there were no buttons, and 1 on my PC where there was no *.dll and the login screen had the buttons). Check the pictures for details. Do you think you can help?

P.S.: I have tried using the 'ProcessExplorer', but I can't suspend the GameMon.des as I have received the error: "Unable to suspend the process: Access is denied."