Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] BNSMS2 Patcher

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] BNSMS2 Patcher

PLEASE DO NOT RE RELEASE WITHOUT PREMISSION
Okay, So me and my friend kept getting banned in the game, we even changed our IP, and made a totally new account without any use of mods or "third party software" as NCSoft likes to say, and yet those accounts still got banned. I'm assuming they can detect HWIDs or some stupid shit now.

But, since we get absolute no warnings in our accounts, and get banned permanently, and the fact that this is getting common to me and my friend. I have no choice but to release my patcher as I will be taking a break from this game from now on.

R> Someone to make a cool logo here
B.N.S.M.S.2 Patcher
Blade and Soul Mod Sharker 2 Patcher
Version: (Modified Mod_Sharker 2.4 to work in Blade and Soul)
Release Date: 1/30/2016 10:50PM PST

Creator: Plonecakes
Modified by: Step29

This is an AoB patcher for the game Blade and Soul. It works by automatically finding the array of the game and then replacing it at game start. It's nothing special but one of the pros of this is that this works even with gameguard enabled

I'm taking a small break from the game, so updates will be rare. However since this is a custom AoB scanner patcher i highly encourage anyone to make their own patches for the patcher, and this is how the format works

So let's say you found the Array/AoB you wanted to patch up. this is what you found
Code:
d8 9a b4 02 00 00 df e0 f6 c4 01 0f 84
This is the code for AntiAFK Bypass.

So what you would want to do is open the .ini file, under the [Options] tag you're need to type
Code:
 ModName=1
Just letting you know, 1 means enable, 0 means disable. After you type that you're going to scroll all the way down and input your code like this.

Code:
 [ModName]
Search1=d8 9a b4 02 00 00 df e0 f6 c4 01 0f 84
Replace1=d8 9a b4 02 00 00 df e0 f6 c4 01 90 e9
Each mod name needs a Search and Replace, The Search is what the patcher is going to find, the Replace is the bytes you want to edit. In this example it is clear that we are editing a LONG JE to a LONG JMP in assembly.

Also "??" are wildcards, you can use wildcards in Replace too.

Moving on, I haven't done much effort to the game. I was modify the game around with my bad graphics card (until I finally bought a new one recently), so I've been modding around CBT in order to increase my FPS, this includes removing the sky and what not. That's what this patcher will most likely contain, as well as other stuff like Camera Zooming.

Inside the files:

Code:
midimap.dll - The Main Patcher, this becomes a proxy of the original midimap.dll, This one Scans bsengine_shipping.dll
BNSMS2C.dll- Same as midimap.dll, except this one scans on Client.exe instead.
PATCH.INI- Modifications configuration for bsnegine_Shipping.dll
 -CameraZoom
 -LargeFont
 -NoSky
 -NoSpecialEffects
 -ResizeWindowOnLowPC
PATCH2.INI- Modifications configuration for Client.exe
 -BypassAntiAFK
Instructions.txt- How2Drag n Drop
Both of the DLLs was compiled on VS 2013 . It may or may not work in Windows 10, The only way to tell if it's working is if a message box appears, if it does not appear, you may need to manually inject it..

If you have any other questions feel free to ask
Feel free to post your own mods here as well to add on to the .ini, you'll be credited as well if you are the creator

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

Wow Step thanks much, I'm sorry to hear you kept getting banned but I know a lot of us will appreciate your work here as we did on Mabi.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 10
Hmmm, am I the only one that's still to be banned while being crazy blatant? I do disable GG though.

Also, good tool for some people around here.
Old   #4

I was wondering the same thing, did you ever bypass GG?

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceking View Post
I was wondering the same thing, did you ever bypass GG?
I never created the bypass, I've been using someone else

Despite that, because gameguard does not check changes of code for whatever reason, you can use this without bypassing gameguard.
It might be because the patcher changes it before the client becomes fully loaded.
Old   #6

Korean developers really like to banned player based on their HWID
Old   #7

Could you update the link to the source? It leads to mod_sharker.

Unless you just modified it to work with BnS?
Old   #8

If i'm not wrong, you CAN change you HWID, a pc can fake anything, just like a woman :P
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P2933]Step29 View Post
In this example it is clear that we are editing a LONG JE to a LONG JMP in assembly.
Yes, very clear.