Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Blade and Soul Speed Hack

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [P2933]Step29 View Post
I have already found the movement speed value for this game, However there's a problem that I just can't seem to debug.
When the value goes over 400, it will start rubber banding my position back. But that makes no sense because having Cheat Engine's Speedhack fixes this, So therefore I predict that the rubberbanding is either client sided, Or I am missing something else entirely.

the speed value is around the 200 area by default, giving small details for the non-leechers to understand what im saying
This is most likely because it checks these things on server side. Meaning there is a maximum amount that your move speed can be increased by items/gear in the game and it will start rubber banding you back to the position the server thinks you should be at if you begin to move above that threshold.

The Speed Hack on CE is different because it speeds up the whole game, not just the movement speed of the character. It's basically playing the whole client side back to you at a faster rate. This does work but yeah, you will be banned based on reports alone.

If you ask me the +90% increase from finding the movespeed pointer in memory is far safer. It's kind of handy actually because you can move this fast while in combat. Think of the possibilities in arena's and dungeons for FM or Summoner.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 10
Meh... you guys should really be disabling GameGuard before doing any of this, sadly I won't be teaching you that in this post, time to spoon feed.

Speedhax -
float 248 for non-sprint, 434 for sprinting
non-sprinting can only go as high as 415 without rubberbanding

You can teleport short distances, not really useful unless you want to combine it with the speedhack and be blatant as ****, If you want to find it, it'll be the same memory region as speed, float values between 1000-100 000, XY are -4 bytes from Z, so just find Z and minus 4 bytes from it.

There is quite a few other changes you can make to this game which become very amusing but I'll let you guys find those by yourselves.

Happy haxing

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

Well i guess it is time to find the routine for GG, recent update to B&S has the game close when CE comes up.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cR41G View Post
Meh... you guys should really be disabling GameGuard before doing any of this, sadly I won't be teaching you that in this post, time to spoon feed.

Speedhax -

You can teleport short distances, not really useful unless you want to combine it with the speedhack and be blatant as ****, If you want to find it, it'll be the same memory region as speed, float values between 1000-100 000, XY are -4 bytes from Z, so just find Z and minus 4 bytes from it.

There is quite a few other changes you can make to this game which become very amusing but I'll let you guys find those by yourselves.

Happy haxing

Thanks for the spoonfeed, will it teleport through walls?

FnJ

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P2933]Step29 View Post
I have already found the movement speed value for this game, However there's a problem that I just can't seem to debug.
When the value goes over 400, it will start rubber banding my position back. But that makes no sense because having Cheat Engine's Speedhack fixes this, So therefore I predict that the rubberbanding is either client sided, Or I am missing something else entirely.

the speed value is around the 200 area by default, giving small details for the non-leechers to understand what im saying
Did you get my PM?
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by seitosei View Post
What were you doing exactly? Just speedhack or other things as well?
Only speed hacking :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
Impressive. How many times did you get reported?
Im not sure, i wasn't even using it that high only 1.6x
Quote:

Speedhax -

You can teleport short distances, not really useful unless you want to combine it with the speedhack and be blatant as fuck, If you want to find it, it'll be the same memory region as speed, float values between 1000-100 000, XY are -4 bytes from Z, so just find Z and minus 4 bytes from it.

Happy haxing
Gamegaurd closes game upon cheatengine detection now, where can we learn to bypass GG D:?
Old   #22

Quote:

Speedhax -

Happy haxing
I found the array of positions that point to everyones X,Y,Z is there a reliable way of finding which one is yours? Also I can't find the movement speed float near XYZ
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrillux0 View Post
I found the array of positions that point to everyones X,Y,Z is there a reliable way of finding which one is yours?
how did you bypass gamegaurd with the new patch?
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxak1116 View Post
how did you bypass gamegaurd with the new patch?
I didn't it works fine for me, do you know how I can get movement speed?
Old   #25

how to disable GameGuard? Anyone know?
Old   #26

Pointer for speed:

"bsengine_Shipping.dll"+01F9A52C
2bc
e0
3b8
4c
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharps420 View Post
Pointer for speed:

"bsengine_Shipping.dll"+01F9A52C
2bc
e0
3b8
4c
You getting rubberbanding?
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrillux0 View Post
You getting rubberbanding?
you'll still rubberband if your speed is too high
(i think i found a way around that tho... still testing)
there is a limit on it though, 100000 isnt much faster than 500
Old   #29

Tip: Search value when you carry stuff and gain the buff speed. With that I think you wont rubber band.
Old   #30

I think they fixed it, everytime is start Cheat Engine the game crashes