Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Tool] Blade & Soul Tool | BnSTool

Closed Thread
 
Old   #226
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 248
Received Thanks: 70
doesnt run on Windows 10/64Bit



hankchinaski is offline  
Old   #227
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by hordegott View Post
i feel dumb, I dont get it, please give me a step by step tutorial. I really want this to work. As i said the option is activated ingame, what exact settings do I have to change and to which keybinds and how do I finally activate the 3rf? since its done automatically it should be one button or something? pretty confused tbh. thanks for the response
Yes, only 1 button to enable the 3RF.
Just navigate through the Features from the Overlay.
There's a guide in the overlay how you can work around with the controls.

And as presented on screenshot, edit your "configuration" and set Left Click to "R" and so on...

Because BnSTool is not sending Left Click & Right Click. It is sending Keystrokes to the game, hence Num-3, Letter R, Letter F.


killzone is offline  
Old   #228
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
there is nothing wrong with the tool.

but i was just wondering is there a hot key to activate and deactivate the 3rf macro cause when ever i turn it on it keeps doing 3rf and i want it to do it at a specific time.
Akonation is offline  
Old   #229
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonation View Post
there is nothing wrong with the tool.

but i was just wondering is there a hot key to activate and deactivate the 3rf macro cause when ever i turn it on it keeps doing 3rf and i want it to do it at a specific time.
In the overlay (menu) you see the 3RF menu. Yes?
Just leave it selected. (I.E: Stay on that menu)
And use "Right Arrow Key" to switch it on & off.

The hotkeys are written in the Overlay as well.
In Future updates, Im planning to assign hotkeys Directly to the functions so using "Right Arrow Key" will be optional.


killzone is offline  
Old   #230
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 26
i tried to run the tool ,
it says downloading update and after a while it's gone !
conandoyle is offline  
Old   #231
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 55
Hey mate good job about the tool
the only point i downloaded it cause of the 3rf and for some reason when i activate it
the games goes background mode and i cant use controls on it
Is it some bug or something I've ran "run as admin" still same ****.
Some tutorial will help!
Thanks!
v3nom ^^ is offline  
Old   #232
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
bns tool has stopped working

what to do for this? help psl
incdarkness is offline  
Old   #233
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by incdarkness View Post
bns tool has stopped working

what to do for this? help psl
This shouldnt happend but just in case, install AutoIt.
killzone is offline  
Old   #234
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
i cannot buy trough paypal somehow is there a chance to buy it by iban?
incdarkness is offline  
Old   #235
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by incdarkness View Post
i cannot buy trough paypal somehow is there a chance to buy it by iban?
BnSTool is Free. Subscription is optional.
killzone is offline  
Old   #236
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
You say it's free but, to me it shows thats it a 1 hour trial.
kazama14jin is offline  
Old   #237
 
elite*gold: 220
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,744
Received Thanks: 1,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazama14jin View Post
You say it's free but, to me it shows thats it a 1 hour trial.
lol i never thought that Autoit is sellable ;D
meak1 is offline  
Old   #238
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by meak1 View Post
lol i never thought that Autoit is sellable ;D
Autoit isnt sellable. The program you made out of it is. If you put your time and effort on something, regardless of HOW simple it is. You have no say how or what the author does to his release. If its paid, its paid. If its Free, its free.

If you dont like that, go make one. Make it free. I dont mind.
killzone is offline  
Old   #239
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hi, how do I get this to work with BNS Taiwan? It keeps giving me an error for client not found.
Eulise is offline  
Old   #240
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulise View Post
Hi, how do I get this to work with BNS Taiwan? It keeps giving me an error for client not found.
Hi Eulise,
Client not found means that "client.exe" was not found in your system.
This is because of Gameguard, GG (Gameguard) has the ability to hide the process of their protected software or the software it is attached to. In this case, it is hiding the process name of "Blade & Soul" e.g Client.exe.

The reason why BnSTool looks for Client.exe is because it has to know which "Window" it has to "overlay".

That said, if you make a dummy "Client.exe" BnSTool will just overlay on that dummy process you created.


killzone is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
blade & soul bot, blade & soul macro, bns bot, bns macro, bnstool



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Tool] Blade & Soul Custom Launcher
Blade & Soul Custom Launcher I made this because sometimes I get stuck on NCSoft Launcher. Sometimes, NCSoft Launcher crashes and sometimes Im...
112 Replies - Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.