Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tool] Blade & Soul Tool | BnSTool

Closed Thread

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
So I got the tool today, entered the settings etc but it's not really working. Pvp for example, it moves my mouse but it won't actually click it. Can you post a video or something, would be great.

Old   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjowow View Post
So I got the tool today, entered the settings etc but it's not really working. Pvp for example, it moves my mouse but it won't actually click it. Can you post a video or something, would be great.
If its not clicking, use anti-gg.dll.

Old   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
If its not clicking, use anti-gg.dll.
What should I do? :x Sorry, not really familliar with this. Can you explain some more?
Old   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjowow View Post
What should I do? :x Sorry, not really familliar with this. Can you explain some more?

Old   #170

not working since new patch is this normal?
Old   #171

really appreciate your work, however i can't find the subscription option for bns tools
Old   #172

Make video of THIS bot, how farm zen beans?! For me the bot DOENS'T WORK , so please make a TuT.

Thanks. (I give +1 Rep)
Old   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollow ichigo View Post
really appreciate your work, however i can't find the subscription option for bns tools
Click the Subscribe button from the login window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciro232 View Post
Make video of THIS bot, how farm zen beans?! For me the bot DOENS'T WORK , so please make a TuT.

Thanks. (I give +1 Rep)
Please tell me exactly what doesnt work. I am not a mind reader to know what issue you have.
Also, to farm Zen Beans is very easy. Click on the PvP Loss Bot tab (From Config Window) then there's only 2 buttons there.
1st Button = Select Match Type (1v1 or 3v3)
2nd Button = Ready button
Then, set up how long it loops (Like 5 minutes or so).
That's it. When you go back to the "Overlay" in game, using -> Key to toggle on/off, it should move the cursor to where you set-up the coordinate from Config Window.

Just Remember: THIS IS NOT A FIGHTING BOT. IT IS INTENDED TO LOSS EVERY MATCH. IF YOU ARE LUCKY PARTIED WITH GOOD PVP PLAYERS, THEN THERE'S A CHANCE YOU WIN A MATCH. BUT THAT IS NOT GUARANTEED!
Also, use alts to do Zen Farming. Do not use your main account because players are reporting AFK PvPers.
Old   #174

I'm terribly sorry for the beginner question. But I've tried downloading this, using the Settings.txt file, and even subscribing to Simple Tools, but I still can't even get it to open. It will display the error (sometimes) when I try and open. Other than that it does not do anything. Appreciate any help. Thanks!
Old   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarth5 View Post
I'm terribly sorry for the beginner question. But I've tried downloading this, using the Settings.txt file, and even subscribing to Simple Tools, but I still can't even get it to open. It will display the error (sometimes) when I try and open. Other than that it does not do anything. Appreciate any help. Thanks!
It is advisable that you post a screenshot of any errors you get. And you have to contact the support team for them to help you with your issue.
Old   #176

Quote:
I downloaded it, also copy pasted it in the right folder but still the same..
Old   #177

Quote:
Update 1.0.0.8
  • BnSTool is now Shareware.**Subscribe to "Other Tools", "Premium" or "Bi-Annual".
  • Free Users: Can use BnSTool up to 1 hour and it automatically closes.
  • Macros are now mixed with SendKey & ControlSend
  • Affected Macros: LBRB, 3RF, ANTI AFK, PVP LOSS BOT, Always Jump, AFK Crafting
  • 3M PvP Queue renamed to PvP Loss Bot
  • Added check if Settings.txt exist IF you run BnSTool the first time. This fixes the "String" error on previous versions.
Note:
Run the older version of BnSTool to update automatically.
May or May not run on Win 8 or Win 10. However, some can run it just fine under those mentioned operating systems.
Running with Administrative*privilege*in Win8 or Win10 will most likely make BnSTool*work.
A video guide will be posted on later dates for you to understand how this tool works.

VirusTotal

Update 1.0.0.9

just wow you made a subscription when it cannot even run in my windows 7 64bit i've installed visual c++ ,netframework, autoit. still didn't work.... better to furnish-off your visual basic libraries to make work with all windows before start selling and milking money from it!
Old   #178

Simple, if it doesnt work on you, your PC has the issue. But then, you're just saying NOT working on windows 7 whilst ITS compiled in the same architecture.
However, there's an issue on going with AutoIt on Win8 & Win10 machines.
And about subscription, its optional. Im not forcing you. Well, you can make yourself one if you have the time. Seems you know what you're saying / doing.
Old   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcana00 View Post
its not working i got Win7 64x i started normal crash i started in administrator modus its just crashing i try it couple of times
same here
Old   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapikz View Post
same here
If it crashes on your first run, install autoit.

Closed Thread

Tags
blade & soul bot, blade & soul macro, bns bot, bns macro, bnstool