Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Tool] Blade & Soul Custom Launcher

Closed Thread
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by skskz View Post
Bypassing is easy it's just change 1 variable and it works again..
It's in config.dat ..
Please tell me which variable name because I want to use other audio files and launcher keep updating them, thank you.



gangzhao1988 is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by skskz View Post
Bypassing is easy it's just change 1 variable and it works again..
It's in config.dat ..
Thanks! You've given me clue and found it how. I'll incorporate it to the Custom Launcher update but will not share the method of bypassing.
Cheers!


killzone is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Killzone you'll make a Custom launcher or a new version of the "cmd"?
pegaeuuu is offline  
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
Custom Launcher updated to 1.0.0.2. Should work with Level 50 version (2.0x) client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegaeuuu View Post
Killzone you'll make a Custom launcher or a new version of the "cmd"?
Custom Launcher updated.


killzone is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
But its safe?
I really don't want risk my account.
pegaeuuu is offline  
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
That's up to you, you know. You're on a cheating forum and you're asking that just now?
killzone is offline  
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
just wanna to remind you on your loader, it still says black desert.
gangzhao1988 is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangzhao1988 View Post
just wanna to remind you on your loader, it still says black desert.
Yes, I didnt changed it much. Its a port from my Custom BDO Launcher (Korean Client).
killzone is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
That's up to you, you know. You're on a cheating forum and you're asking that just now?

Well, it was really hard to detect who was using the CMD, so it was safe... but some ******* posted in the official forum about the CMD and NC found a way to block that.
pegaeuuu is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pegaeuuu View Post
Well, it was really hard to detect who was using the CMD, so it was safe... but some ******* posted in the official forum about the CMD and NC found a way to block that.
I don't think that was the reason. way to execute directly with client.exe has been around since forever. NCsoft NA is just trying to do their best to trouble bot makers..with hopeless methods like limiting level that bots can start spam, and...this.....but without strict laws, with real life consequences, against botting and real money trade like korea does, NCsoft NA/EU will never be succeed.

Now, it's dumbly easy to get around this.

unpack config.dat, find and open system.config2.xml
and you will see this line

<option name="use-web-launching" value="true"/>

guess what it does?

good old cmd still works.
gangzhao1988 is offline  
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangzhao1988 View Post
I don't think that was the reason. way to execute directly with client.exe has been around since forever. NCsoft NA is just trying to do their best to trouble bot makers..with hopeless methods like limiting level that bots can start spam, and...this.....but without strict laws, with real life consequences, against botting and real money trade like korea does, NCsoft NA/EU will never be succeed.

Now, it's dumbly easy to get around this.

unpack config.dat, find and open system.config2.xml
and you will see this line

<option name="use-web-launching" value="true"/>

guess what it does?

good old cmd still works.
i've tried some hexadecimal editor with no success to open the .dat file, can you help me and tell what program to use to make this changes?
pegaeuuu is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pegaeuuu View Post
i've tried some hexadecimal editor with no success to open the .dat file, can you help me and tell what program to use to make this changes?
search for blade and soul dat files unpacker over google u will find one to unpack and pack config.dat
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
in config.dat translation there are too much data.

can u give specific line so that i can easily find the value

thanks
lowprof is offline  
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
search for blade and soul dat files unpacker over google u will find one to unpack and pack config.dat
Most of foruns are trolling me right now with the activation time, someone should post the dat unpack/pack/editor in this forum.
pegaeuuu is offline  
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
Launcher Updated to 1.0.0.3
- Added support for EU Server
- Can now be easily added to "STEAM" so overlay will work 100%


killzone is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
blade & soul, blade & soul hack, blade & soul launcher, bns custom launcher



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Launcher - Custom Launcher multiclient enabled
Hi, Here is the Aureus Multi Client Patcher. This tool give your the ability to manage and launch unlimited account on Aura Kingdom in one...
17 Replies - Aura Kingdom



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.